BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50

Start your review of Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
leah R.
Great protection with this banana boat sport proformance SPF 50 we use it on all out boat,beach and out door activities. Easy spry on application makes it safe enough for my daughter to apply herself. We re apply every 3 hours and no sunburn . No fuss just fun ☺️☺️
Jennifer L.
MONTREAL-EAST, QUEBEC
I love this sunscreen. doesn't drip and dries quickly. it stays on even if your sweting. works great if your playing sports outdoors.
Jessica Y.
Vancouver, BC
Gets the job done but its hard to wash off. I'm also not a fan of the smell. (very chemical)
Kajsa L.
Beverly, MA
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen (50SPF) works wonderfully in the sun! I need at least 50+ when out and about on a warm and sunny day and this works great! It isn't sticky like most sunscreen sprays and it stays on all day! I love the ultra-lightweight feel!

Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 👐🏻
Kendra J.
Clean easy spray. The scent is not overwhelming I like that I can also use it on my kids while they are at the beach lake pool or where ever
Alyssa T.
Newhall, CA
I trust banana boat sport to protect my skin when we play outside, go to the pool or hang by the beach. It's a great product and i use it on my kiddos!
Mutlu H.
Staff
Istanbul
This is very easy to use, makes it perfect for the swimming pool or any other outdoor activity. It is also effective. However, even the family size won't last long. I guess it's the issue with any spray on sunscreen.
Jacquelin H.
el paso , texas
This sunscreen spray is great to protect your skin from the sun. You can use it when you go to the beach or play outside and you can also use it when your playing a sport. The sunscreen spray is invisible clear spray, no white, and water resistance.
leah R.
This banana boat sod 50 powers pray works great for a day of activities at the #beach also in my #beachbag it is on my #beachbag list and at a reasonable cost.
Jośelyn S.
Super bueno deja la puel muy suave y dura bastante y aparte es recistente al agua eso es mucho mejor ✌y protege bastante bien la piel
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???

Walmart