BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Klaudia S.
Elgin
Not a big fan as the application is a pain. The lotion version is much better and has a lot more product. I ended up burning fast in the sun while using this.
Brooke C.
Rexburg
Prefer lotions more than the mist. When it sprays, hold your breath until it has all cleared from the area around your mouth and nose.
Rebecca S.
Greenock
I had skin cancer and now I do not go outside without using this product. It smells great and absorbs quickly. Great product
Cheryl M.
Saginaw, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This stuff is my saving grace on a beach day with my fair skinned babe. I’m also a natural ginger so sunscreen is always at my side. Little pricier than other brands but completely worth it.
Savannah C.
I HATE banana boat products. The last few times I used their sunscreen products I burnt worse than when I didn’t use any sunscreen. The last time, I reapplied 2-4 times being in the sun about 3 hours and burnt worse than I ever had before. I no longer buy this product.
Dianna P.
Orange
I have always used this sunscreen and love it. It works and you don’t have to keep reapplying it every 30 minutes. I use it on my kids and they never get burned. Banana Boat has great products. I recommend this product.
Caitlin O.
Plainville, MA
This is my go to! I’m very fair and I can keep this in for awhile before reapplying and it really helps protect my skin and I can still get in a good tan
Ashleigh M.
West Columbia
I love wearing this at the beach because it feels like i’m not wearing any sunscreen.
Katie H.
kenosha
This sunscreen is great protection from the sun with the spf 50! Smells great and it’s not sticky or thick.
Danielle D.
I prefer these spray cans to the classic bottles. Easy application and effective against the sun
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???

Walmart