BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50

Start your review of Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lauren A.
Youngstown, OH
Used this, this weekend on the lake. Works very well as always and barely got burnt.
Ann J.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is one of the best items I've came across. It really comes in handy for a long day out in the water.
Kate W.
AMAZING, I have very fair so it is always a struggle to find a high spf that stays on. I have purchased this product so many times and love the easy application!
Nicole N.
We love this spray. It is the only kind i will use. Only downside us no matter what we do it takes a few days to get the smell out of my sons hair.
Kayla G.
Quebec
I love this sunscreen, it is easy to apply, mess free and works great on kids. I have never had a sunburn while using this product and neither has my kids. It's non greasy and dries quickly. I bought it at Walmart and I would highly recommend this product to others.
Cassandra M.
Lewistown, PA
I am very easily sunburnt! The sun fries me if I do not wear sunscreen or some type of protection. I usually use Banana Boat or Neutrogena! This sports sunscreen is perfect for the days I'm out with my nephew playing. It doesn't leave me all sticky, is not over fragrant, and protects my skin! It last for awhile and for the price that is perfect, I think I paid $9 for the family size.
Doly D.
Philadelphia , PA
Out go to summer product, sprays right on...easy as 1,2,3. No need to rub on like the other products my family and I have tried. Simply great.
Christine L.
Buffalo, NY
This product is well worth the price. Rubs in well. It smells good. Lasted long too.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
I use this while out fishing with my dad. It keeps my skin nice and safe. Every couple hours I re-apply more. They spray bottle is so convenient and doesn't get your hands full of sunblock.
Shanna L.
Pearland, TX
I love Banana Boat products because they are easy on the skin and are 4 hours water resistant! It's a great value, one spray bottle can usually last me half of the summer if I'm out in the sun for prolonged periods 2-3 days of the week. I also love the spray functionality, makes application easier and much less of a hassle.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???

Walmart