BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50
Banana Boat is the only sunscreen I use. This was the only sunscreen in stock and I was desperate so I bought it praying it would work. The spray can is so deceitful. I thought I was spraying evenly and I ended up with the worst sunburn. I still use Banana Boat but the spray can is terrible.
Krystle B.
stouffville, ON
This banana boat product works well as a sunscreen, but there is an ingredient that causes light coloured clothing to stain orange. Because its an aerosol type spray, it makes avoiding clothes very difficult.
tianah l.
wasn't really happy with it because i applied it twice in a couple hours and i got badly burnt straight through it
Ashley W.
Terre Haute , IN
I purchased this for my child this summer and I worked at a daycare this summer and some of the parents sent this sunscreen for their children to use as well. I bought this sunscreen because I trusted the brand and I thought the spray version may be easy to apply. Several children became streaky.I would apply this product on my hands and then rub it on their skin. Children burned after reapplication. A lot of children complained that it stung their sensitive skin. I do not recommend this sunscreen to anyone and I personally will never use it again. I would give zero stars, but I have to give it 1.
Melissa S.
rapid city, sd
I hate the spray on banana boat sunscreen. Every time I use it I burn. The spray on does not work.
Sunny M.
Plantation, FL
This is the only sunscreen I have ever used that gives me an allergic reaction. I'm not sure what it is inside of this product but it makes the skin on my face sting and burn right after I put it on.
Amber F.
Brazil, IN
The spray is horrible, my kids do not like it. You are stuck breathing in all of those chemicals. I would never use spray sun screen Ever again. It is horrible.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This brand of sunscreen does absolutely nothing for my skin!  I have had multiple bad burns with use and reapplication throughout the day.  Don't waste your money on this product!
Elaine Z.
Los Angeles
This has an oily and unpleasant sunscreen scent. Leaves my skin greasy and sticky - I wouldn’t recommend this brand. Even thought the prices is not bad, it’s not worth the formula that comes with it.
Ayisha W.
It is very good in the sun but you have to apply it very often and it is not suitable for sensitive skin
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???

Walmart