BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50

Start your review of Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kimberly H.
Dothan, AL
I have bought the Banana Boat sport spray, for my husband and sons. It's perfect for application and re-application. The higher protection of 50 is also nice. Especially when visiting Florida Beaches, with the white sand. It reflects the sun therefore creating a more prominent ideal situation for getting a sunburn. Protection is the key to protecting your skin. This product is easy to apply and you don't have to worry about getting sand all in the product or sand sticking and hurting you during re-application. It stays on longer while going in and out of the water. If you follow the directions.
laura c.
240 Hickory st Gainesville GA
Siempre llevo conmigo este producto, ya que me gusta protegerme del sol en todo momento, los rayos UV y de las luces que pueden ocasionar manchas.
Ivana C.
This product is to die for. Sprays on easily & lasts for hours whether you're at the beach or just on the go, It works wonders.
Stephanie C.
Round Rock, TX
One of our household staples for the summer sun! Works great and stays put even in the water. We use it all year long!
Monique A.
Henry, TN
Summer must have is Banana Boat ultramist sunscreen. Love the coverage it provides me & hoe easy it is to apply. No one else needed to put that protection on your skin for that day in the sun.
Elizabeth W.
Roseville, CA
I need to keep my skin healthy and milky white so I use the highest spf I have used my entire life and love it very effective at keeping skin healthy and milky white great packaging easy to apply perfect for everyday use definitely recommended for anyone
Glow h.
Fort Myers, FL
My husband use to work with landscape and he pent all day under the sun! I discover this at Walmart arround 10 bucks and actually really help to protect his skin a lot better the other brands is not expensive! And you can find it basically in every Walgreens Walmart or cvs
Amanda-Lee M.
My fiancée and I are super pale. We live by Banana Boat Sport SPF 50. It works very well and we never have a problem at outings wearing this. Even after hours without re-applying we still weren't sunburned!
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I absolutely love this product. I will definitely continue to buy. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Holly B.
Wrightwood, CA
Love this sunscreen. I sweat a lot, so I appreciate the fact that it will stay in place. I use it on our entire family.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???

Walmart