BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Cas D.
Houston, BC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I've always enjoyed Banana Boat sunscreens, they are pro at making them. I have used them throughout my childhood and they have the best protection.
Karen G.
Staten island, NY - New York
My family and I use this religiously in the summer we love it , I feel it doesn't leave me greasy and it stays on good even if your in the water !!
Kristina M.
Great sunscreen, no rubbing required. Is slightly sticky when first applied, but great if you don't like the greasy texture of regular sunscreens.
Patricia P.
Sunscreen kept me from burning and kept my skin hydrated throughout the day. This sunscreen also was clear and did not make me look really pale.
Danyel C.
Somerset, KY
This product does AMAZING! The 50+ really protects your skin from the beating sun and keeps it from drying out! I can't go a summer with out it.
Victoria W.
I don't usually use sunscreen, so this is the only one I have ever tried. It is clear and not as sticky as I thought it'd be after applying it.
Heather F.
Ottawa, ON
This sunscreen works well and lasts for a decent time, even while swimming. The only thing I don't like is it has some harmful ingredients.
chelsea c.
Kingston, ON
Great sunscreen! Dries quickly, and rubs in well. I love that it is a spray so my hands don't need to get dirty. It has good lasting power.
Danielle P.
Great protection from the sun. Felt a little greasy at first but then it soaked in and felt normal. Super easy to use, which I appreciate.
Gillian F.
Waterdown, ON
Love this sunscreen - use it for the family. Its easy to use and easy to spray on. I only get nervous if I forget to leave this in the car.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.