BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Heather B.
Warren, OH
This product is efficient in preventing sun burn in the areas that it covers. I would caution you to ensure the product is on all of your body. Because it comes out as a spray, it is easy to miss spots and for your sun tan to appear splotchy. It is gentle on the skin and has never caused me to have any break outs.
Penny S.
Kirkland Lake, ONTARIO
I like the conevience of having this sun protection come in spray form. Not alwats easy to get my daughter o sit still for very long to put sun protection on at the beach, I find the protection great...she never gets burned at all. Would recommend this product to everyone not just kids!
Victoria L.
Thunder Bay, ON
Best inexpensive sun lotion that is good for the whole family. This sunscreen goes on easy, soaks into the skin and lasts for a long time without reapplication. It is waterproof and the lotion itself has never caused any rashes or dried out the skin of anyone in our family. Good sized bottle for a good price.
Samantha B.
Firstly, I just want to say that I saw somewhere online once that this company does test on animals, and I am not sure if that is true or not. But if it is, then that is one less star from me because I don't like products that test on animals. But before I found out, I used it often, And as someone who is very pale, I found I had to keep applying it over and over. Luckily, it wasn't sticky or anything and no burn!
Rachel G.
We love this sunscreen, a family full of blonde haired, blue eyed people need to reapply often and this spray sunscreen makes it very easy to do so quickly. It rubs in nicely with no greasy feel and protects our skin very well.
Ines S.
Tonawanda , NY
This is a must have in your #beachbag. Works wonders protecting your skin and the fact that it's a spray on is a plus! No need to be rubbing in cream sunscreen to get rid of the unflattering white marks. If you're looking for a sunscreen this is it!
Rebecca M.
My sport teacher actually often supplies us with this product during the summer on sport event and in all honestly it's actually a great product only have the smallest amount of burn on my check but I did only apply it one in the morning for a seven hour day
Kelly M.
Oshawa, ON
This is the one sunscreen that I can use on everyone in the family that doesn't break the family budget. It gives you great coverage without that sticky film that most leave behind. It has a nice scent and is great for teenagers during those hot summer days that they want to throw a ball around.
Blaine A.
I love this! Love the sprays!! It makes it so much easier especially when your busy and have kids that are always on the go!!! Love that it seems to last although i wish it disnt leave the oil like feeling but cant conplain to to much as its not as bad as others!!!
Kayla G.
Quebec
I love this sunscreen, it is easy to apply, mess free and works great on kids. I have never had a sunburn while using this product and neither has my kids. It's non greasy and dries quickly. I bought it at Walmart and I would highly recommend this product to others.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.