BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Jessica T.
Hamilton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I like how this product goes on with ease and doesnt leave your skin sticky afterwards. I wish the nozzle disnt get covered in sunscreen when you use it but it works well on my pale skin so its dealable! Smells good too!
Darian C.
Odessa, SK
Use this all the time when the sun decides to come out! We often stay by the pool and this one is water resistant and seems to work for a few hours before needing to be reapplied. This is my go too and my skin is very easily burnt, would recommend!
Nathalie E.
HEY, DE LOS MEJORES PROTECTORES SOLARES QUE HE PODIDO USAR, LO MEJOR DE TODO ES QUE APLICA PARA TODA LA FAMILIA, ESTE SPRAY DE FACIL USO Y APLICACION Y LO PUEDES ADQUIRIR EN SUPERMERCADOS, FARMACIAS, TIENDAS...
YUMI A.
Burnaby, BC
I bought a three pack at Costco. I like how it's easy to use, just spray and go. Though it's a little big as a container, I like how it's protective without being so greasy and doesn't come off too quickly
Phylicia B.
This is a great sunscreen for the whole family because it’s high in spf and waterproof. It doesn’t need to be constantly reapplied because it is lasting. It has a nice easy mister and gives good body coverage.
Jessica M.
Glasgow, Glasgow
On a recent trip to Hawaii I went surfing so I needed a reliable sunscreen that would keep me protected even when I was in the water for two hours. Incase you don't know, when you're surfing it's very easy to burn the backs of your legs because you spend a lot of time lying on your front. When I used this it kept me pretty much protected but some did wash off towards the end of my two hour lesson leaving me slightly pink. Would definitely use again for a day at the pool but don't think it's quite intense enough for a few hours of surfing.
leah R.
Great protection with this banana boat sport proformance SPF 50 we use it on all out boat,beach and out door activities. Easy spry on application makes it safe enough for my daughter to apply herself. We re apply every 3 hours and no sunburn . No fuss just fun ☺️☺️
Sarah R.
Winnipeg, MB
As a fair skinned red head, with three girls and who runs a home daycare, I know my sunscreen and we go through a lot of it. I absolutely love the Banana Boat brand and this ultramist sunscreen. I burn easily, and Banana Boat is a brand I trust. I also love how easy the spray is to apply, when putting it on wriggly excited kids who want to run and play, the ease of use and quick application is fabulous. At first I felt like it just wasn't enough coverage but it must be, because we've never burnt using it!
Patricia A.
Not a great product. It leaves a plastic-y film all over the skin and I have gotte burns while wearing this SPF 50+ product in the past while applyng it every half an hour or so. The application is messy as anything around you will get sticky (especially the floors), and the smell isn't exceptionally pleasant either. I would not repurchase this.
Bethany G.
We used this today at the splash pad and it was great. Easy to apply, quick because the kids want to go play immediately, no mess. We did have to reapply frequently because of water play. I only reapplied once to myself in 3 hours and was the only one sunburnt, however I applied to my kids 3 times and they are just fine.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.