BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Samm F.
Corona, CA
This is my go to sunblock when i go to the beach. Its perfect for when you plan on laying out at the beach for hours and playing volley ball. the application is simple, although i always manage to spray my face-_-. But i love that it doesn't make my skin feel super oily and heavy, like other sunblocks do. Its really good for children to, of course you should get the one formulated for kids. This is always in my beach bag. I don't use this as an everyday sunblock though i should.
Joette N.
This is a must have when we get ready to venture out on the boat for the day. three sun is brutal on the water and banana boat works great. it provides great coverage without feeling greasy or oily. it last for hours not requiring as many reapplications. we carry this for many other occasions also. great product and quality for the price.
Olivia H.
Comer, GA
This is my family's favorite sunscreen for the summer lake and beach trips. The family size can covers the 4 of us plenty of times through out the day and usually there is enough left over for another couple of trips. The scent is nice, but it can tend to feel a little greasy which I think is part of it's water/sweat proof properties.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
I like using this when I'm all by myself and need some extra strong sun protection. The spray makes it easy to get all the hard to reach spots on my upper back. It also makes application to large areas my likes really fast. I've never had a problem with the nozzle getting blocked which sometimes happens with this type of product
Ana L.
I bought this as a spare sunscreen to carry around in my backpack when I go hiking and so far I must say that I like it but don't love it. It is a spray on sunscreen and very lightweight and with that being said I hoped for a better outcome. I hiked for about 2 hours and had to spray on 2 times and still got sun burnt. I love the Banana Boat sunscreen lotion but not a fan of the spray .
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL
Love this product! my family has used banana boat brand since forever, we used the bottled stuff for the longest time! last summer i went to a local water park every weekend and had to have this in my beach bag, it held up all day, it's very easy to apply since it's of course a spray and smells amazing! i wouldn't use another sun screen.
Teri C.
Cedar Rapids , IA
This is great! It is easy to use and convenient. My daughter is vert active and outside a lot and she is also very light skinned and does not tan very easy. I like that this is SPF 50 and it will work for up to 80 minutes. I don't have to worry about her or any of the family missing part of their body and risking getting burnt!
Cassandra M.
Lewistown, PA
I am very easily sunburnt! The sun fries me if I do not wear sunscreen or some type of protection. I usually use Banana Boat or Neutrogena! This sports sunscreen is perfect for the days I'm out with my nephew playing. It doesn't leave me all sticky, is not over fragrant, and protects my skin! It last for awhile and for the price that is perfect, I think I paid $9 for the family size.
Jacquelin H.
el paso , texas
This sunscreen spray is great to protect your skin from the sun. You can use it when you go to the beach or play outside and you can also use it when your playing a sport. The sunscreen spray is invisible clear spray, no white, and water resistance.
Amanda S.
I love this Suncreen for myself and my family! It is so easy to put on and a little definitely goes a long way! It doesn't irritate my skin. A little greasy but not as much as many other brands...that mostly happens only if you put too much on. It is a phenomenal product that I would definitely recommend to others!!
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.