BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Johem S.
Ruskin
I prefer spray and this is great for the family just spray and there set to go play in the sun
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
All time favorite brand !!! Can't go wrong with banana boat ultramist sunscreen !! Never fails
Gabrielle W.
Springville, UT
Use this on my nieces and nephews. It goes on smooth and requires very little effort to rub in.
Jenny D.
Carrizo Springs, TX
Works good smells good not such a harsh smell which is good for children. I always use this one
Heather P.
Fort Worth, TX
The spray is so much easier and not as messy. I feel I get a more even coverage with the spray.
Shannon S.
Chester, VA
We always make sure to have this sunscreen in our beach bag. Easy to use and my kids love it.
Marcie D.
This is one of the best sunscreens I have ever used. The coverage is good and last a long time.
Teri G.
Love the continuous spray, it feels light on your skin, and water resistant. Stays on strong
Alexis S.
Coal Township, PA
Used this brand since i was young. Its by far the longest lasting. Easy and not messy to use.
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
This is an easy to use product. I love that you can just spray it on and go, no waiting time.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.