BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Tina I.
Cornelia
Love this product. Works great. It applies very easy. If you are looking for good sunscreen this is it.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
This is my go-to brand for spray on sport sunscreen all summer long. It goes on well, and works great!
Jessica G.
Once tried it before, and I like it so far worse great when used during swimming. Easy to apply as well
Janice N.
Madison, AL
This product is so easy to use. It definitely keeps me from getting sunburned when I use it correctly.
- k.
Valencia, CA
Works good for pools, but at beaches it comes off easily and you have to reply a lot. Smells horrible.
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
We love banana boat, we love the smell, and my daughter loves the fact that she can apply it herself.
Carina G.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this sunscreen so much! It helps protect my skin from getting really sun burned. I recommend it!
Sarah H.
Like this brand of sunscreen, but i feel as if the spray kind doesn't always get the desired results.
Melissa S.
rapid city, sd
I hate the spray on banana boat sunscreen. Every time I use it I burn. The spray on does not work.
Lily T.
Sometimes I hate the lotion shampoo so I'm a huge fan of the mist! My whole family uses this brand !
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.