BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Jade J.
Mccrory, AR
I have really fair skin and burn easily and I absolutely love this sunscreen! It is a beach bag must have!
Alexandra C.
Albany, OR
My family Loves this brand we won't use any other kind. the spray is very easy to use and it smells great.
Bailey T.
Smells really good, and I never ever get burnt when I use this . Only bad thing is it seems to attract bees
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great sun spray but I'm not a fan of the smell and fumes that it puts off. It is easy to get in your eyes.
Shelley S.
Southlake, TX
Love the light mist and scent of the product. We buy in bulk to last the summer due to that and th 50 spf.
Ryan Y.
Putnam Valley, NY
I feel Banana Boat offers great quality products for great prices. I love using this product on sunny days
chang l.
It's great for summer time at the pool. The one thing I don't really like is scent. It's too overpowering.
Amanda S.
Amherst, VA
Lightweight and even quick coverage. Keeps your skin protected and mosterized so you can enjoy the outdoors
Jessica P.
I love all of the banana boat products. They have such a distinctive smell that just reminds me of summer!
Kim T.
Simonton, TX
This is my go to for sun block. Use this on myself and kids. Work good. Smells great at a reasonable price.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.