BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
LeeAnn N.
Burnsville, NC
This sunscreen can get a little expensive, but it otherwise does it's job. It was exactly what I was looking for. It dried quickly and wasn't sticky, which was a plus.
Breanna S.
Jacksonville, FL
Fresh off banana boat. I love banana boat products. They are well priced and you get a great sized bottle. I use this on my entire body. I only have to let it dry for maybe 2 minutes tops it outlast the pool,beach,and a normal sweaty hot day. it doesn't leave you with that greasy nasty sticky feeling either so sand doesn't stick all over you. plus this is only spray lotion aside from the kid one that I haven't had an issue with
Nancylynn M.
Newport News, VA
Banana Boat Sport Performance Clear UltraMist with SPF 50 is my favorite for using on my kids. They spend a lot of time outdoors running around and In and out of the pool and this has kept them well protected from the sun. It is easy to apply and doesn't leave white streaks on their skin, which they hate! The can does go faster than the lotion bottle, but it is worth the cost of having 2 cans available on long weekends at the beach. My one son is blonde haired and blue eyed, so he is more prone to sunburn and Banana Boat Sport has kept him burn free all summer.
Christy D.
Oxford, AL
I have extremely fair skin that is very sensitive. Thank goodness for this UltraMist Sunscreen. It's not too price, easy to apply & works great. It doesn't dry out my already dry skin & the most feature makes sure it is applied evenly. If you don't like the messy creams to keep you covered & prevent a nasty sunburn then make sure you pick up some Banana Boat Sport Family Size UltraMist Sunscreen SPF50!
Kamiya M.
This Sunscreen Is Amazing ! It's A Beach Bag Must Have. I Live In Miami, Where Everyday Could Be A Beach Day, (Yes It's Always That Hot) It Last A Very Long Time, Just Reapply After Swimming. It Keeps You Protected, And It Comes In A Spray Bottle So It's Easy To Apply. The Only Bad Thing Is That It's Really Greasy, But It's Not That Big Of A Deal Because You're Getting In The Water Anyway.
Heaven L.
Orlando, FL
This is the best sunscreen for a day at the beach! I prefer to use the sport because it last longer on your skin even in and out of water. I have super sensitive skin and really fair skin that burns easily. This does not cause any breakouts which is great in itself. If used correctly, being SPF 50, it also prevents burns. This is my go to for a day at the beach always!!!
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love the convenience factor of aerosol sun screens! I rarely go below 50 SPF and having it in the easy spray and go type formulation makes it easier to apply, and easier to remember to reapply as well! It is water resistant, easy to cary to the pool or beach, and helps protect you from the suns harmful rays! They even have small travel sizes, and my glove box is never without one!
Devin H.
Orlando, FL
It really does stay on, and works well at preventing sunburn. The application is even and gives full coverage. However, I rate it only 4 stars because I find that it is very greasy and does not absorb well. It just stays on top of your skin until it rubs off. It also burns your eyes badly, say if you're swimming and it runs into your eyes from the water for example.
Husna A.
Bought this on a suggestion from a best friend and i like it but don't love it. I feel as if it is too greasy. A little but definitely goes a very long way. It prevents sunburns which i am very prone too but again since it is too greasy i tend to go for my other one from neutrogena more often. But all in all it is a good product!
Marie J.
Alexandria, VA
Every year Charlie and I go to the barbecue battle in Washington DC if it wasn't for this spray and that's being so pale we would be lucky to get 15 minutes out in the sun but because this stuff is so great we each can be out all day not have to worry about a greasy feel. And we can still enjoy all the barbecue on our hands instead of a greasy feel
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.