BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Jenni H.
Very good product. Good coverage. Works for all ages. Great spray action. Quick and saves time when in a hurry.
Cassandra M.
Republic, MO
Such a great sunscreen! It's not sticky or goopy. It goes on clean and protects, just what my busy life needs!
Krista P.
I love this sunscreen. it is my go to for my kids. it lasts a long time. I use it every time we are in the sun
Chris M.
Greenville, PA
Have to use SPF 50 now after a skin cancer scare. Keeps working even after running and playing on the beach.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
The spray version is quick and easy to apply. My kid loves it. We spray it on and my kid is off in the water
melissa  s.
Endicott, NY
I love this sunscreen it not greasy or full of oil. goes on nice and don.t even know it's on. worth the price
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
1,049 reviews
I like this sunscreen because it is so easy to apply. You just spray yourself and done, no need to rub it in.
Ashley A.
This is an awesome sunscreen to leave in your car you'll never forget it at home you get your money's worth.
Michelle M.
This product is ok. I think it works good but you have to reapply it more often the regular run in sunscreen
Julie L.
Phila, PA
I love this product. Keeps me protected all day in and out of the water and continues to work through sweat.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.