BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Diana D.
Las Vegas, NV
I live on the Desert and this product does the job...and I also happen to be Black and this product protects my skin
Cee Jay S.
Delton, MI
Perfect for the kiddos on the go. Much easier and faster than the cream and last for a long time. Love this product.

Aileen E.
Love how easy and fast it is to apply!! Doesn't make a mess and the smell isn't so bad either. Definitely recommend 😁
Kelsie B.
COLUMBUS, OH
I love this stuff. My boyfriend lives on this stuff, because he burns really easily. I just like the smell of it :)
Lindsey Z.
Good sunscreen but I still rub it in and reapply rather frequently. I also make sure to check the date on the can.
Elisabeth Z.
Perfect for on the go. keep it in my purse or diaper bag for whenever I need it. good coverage and lasting effect.
Nicole M.
Southampton, NJ
I love this product and i love how it is so easy to spray on and don't have to make a mess with this in your hands
Merly T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I like it , i always use sun protections for pool day , or when i go to the beach but i always always use every day
Kaitlin M.
Only spray on sunblock I use! Goes on easy, lasts a while, and provides great protection! Price point is great too!
Floribeth L.
Caracas, DC
Lo uso para la playa porque realmente necesito proteccion y es muy bueno solo que la textura no me agrada del todo
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.