BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
michaela d.
Huntington, IN
I love mist sunscreen! I hate having to get my hands all gross and slippery from the lotions and it soaks in so nicely!
Tennille S.
White Salmon, WA
We use this soray often all summer long. It has great coverage and I don't have to worry about re applying that often.
Minh N.
Renton, WA
Good for beach days or when you're going to a theme park, it's easy to put on or reapply not expensive and family safe
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
One of the best sunscreens to have to protect all sensitivity of skin! Goes on easliy and does a great job protecting.
Marya J.
I use this product for my daughter she sunburns easily and this is the only one with a smile don't bother her too much
Amanda L.
Middletown, NJ
Use this for my son. It really does the job and stays put in the water. Love the aerosol spray as it evenly distributes
Stephanie C.
Round Rock, TX
One of our household staples for the summer sun! Works great and stays put even in the water. We use it all year long!
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Banana boat sunscreen .50 SPF. has a nice scent. Easy to use . Helps to stop sunburn. Works great .Do not spray in face
Michelle A.
The sunscreen is amazing! All you do is spray it on and rub it in for a non-sticky coverage. I've used this for years!
Holly B.
Wrightwood, CA
Love this sunscreen. I sweat a lot, so I appreciate the fact that it will stay in place. I use it on our entire family.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.