BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Natallia B.
Grayslake, IL
This spray is amazing. My daughter is playing tennis and using it on a daily basis. Keep her protected for a long day outside.
Tameara P.
Lexington, KY
it only works for a little bit. The sunscreen comes off when I'm in the water so to be honest I don't know how I feel about it
Jessica L.
Jenison, MI
I love this sunscreen. Light mist offers a lot of protection. Doesn't feel like I'm spraying grease all over my skin. I dig it
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I absolutely love this product. I will definitely continue to buy. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Kayla H.
Adair, IA
I love this stuff and it's a must have for me because I'm so pale I sunburn really bad! I have to spray it every 5-10 minutes
Tina S.
Roslindale, MA
My mom would always use this on us when we were little and I guess it worked but I remember still having a little sun burn .
swati s.
Bellevue , WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I generally use a higher spf and 40 is good ..this sunscreen seem to work right for me an my family . a good smelling product
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
I like coppertone and it's great to use when your going in the sun even if it's just for a walk or even swimming works great
Nicole G.
I only use this when I go to the beach like when it's 96 degrees because I like getting tan but I don't want to get to dark.
Eli R.
Paramount
Good bought it at Walmart on sale it works really good it's gentle enough for kids and adults and granmas feel the Bern 2016!
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.