BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Ashley  I.
Nortonville, KY
This is perfect for a family day at the pool. The spray makes it so easy to line the kids up and spray them all down. A must have!
a A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Banana boat has always been my favorite brand foe sun products . this is my go to sunscreen and really works and so easy to apply.
Taylor R.
Rustburg, VA
I love this brand! I don't usually need a lot of sunscreen, so this gives me the perfect amount with an easy application process.
Amber H.
Ashland, KY
This is the only sunscreen I used on my family all summer. It kept them from getting burnt but they also got a good tan.We loved it
Kelly P.
Banana boat is def. one of my favorite sunscreen brands. However, the spray on version of any sunscreen is usually not functionable
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
The Banana Boat products are great. You should definitely invest in this product for your family. I love how easy it is to apply.
I dont think the spray is as effective as the lotion. It still good as a back up maybe for everyday use. But not to go to the beach
Kim L.
Western Pennsylvania
This is our go to sunscreen. It covers well. The spray bottle makes applying a breeze. I find it lasts and gives good protection.
Demi B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Sunscreen is a must! This keeps away wrinkles and burns as well as keeping a safe tan! Never leave your skin vulnerable to burns!
Valerie C.
Great product! I am a big fan of spray on sun screen because rub on sun screen takes a while to apply and can sometimes be messy.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.