BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Samantha L.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased this when I went to Hawaii and it worked so well for my sensitive skin. It smells nice and applies great! Plus it stays on!
Ariel G.
Maywood, CA
I would use this one when I would be in track, honestly would feel sticky but other than that it had a decent scent and did it's job
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Especial protector solar especialmente para mi y toda mi familia y para los kids protege muy bien su piel $.$ con su autentico olor!
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
Banana Boat is a trusted known brand and the fact that it comes in an easy to apply spray makes putting on sunscreen so much easier.
Michelle P.
Antioch, TN
Love this product as it sprays evenly and does not feel sticky to the touch. It has a pleasant scent and has not stained my clothing.
Taylor R.
Rustburg, VA
I love this brand! I don't usually need a lot of sunscreen, so this gives me the perfect amount with an easy application process.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
The Banana Boat products are great. You should definitely invest in this product for your family. I love how easy it is to apply.
a A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Banana boat has always been my favorite brand foe sun products . this is my go to sunscreen and really works and so easy to apply.
Ashley  I.
Nortonville, KY
This is perfect for a family day at the pool. The spray makes it so easy to line the kids up and spray them all down. A must have!
Kim L.
Indiana, PA
This is our go to sunscreen. It covers well. The spray bottle makes applying a breeze. I find it lasts and gives good protection.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.