BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Savannah M.
Kennedyville
being an active red head i need something that can be applied quick and protect my fair skin, and i feel like that’s exactly what this does
Roisin M.
Yorktown, VA
Must have for the beach! I have fair skin and burn easily so I am always applying. Stays on great and doesn't have a sticky feeling to it.
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY
I really like the spray sunscreens! They are easy to use and fit the whole family! It doesn't feel sticky or greasy and smells pleasant.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
I have a thing of this in my car for summer. Everyone uses it and loves it. It keeps the kids from getting burned and stays on all day.
Karen L.
Orlando, FL
I love this sunscreen! It doesn't smell super great, but it has great coverage and protects your skin from the sun. It's not oily either.
Kristina P.
El Cajon , Ca
It just smells great!!! Always know when Banana boat is being used. If i can't find Coppertone this is my second favorite go to sunscreen
Ryan R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm more of a copper tone type of guy. With my sensitive skin and red hair I try to stick more with the lotion rather that's the sprays.
Alisha P.
Buena Park, CA
I love this sunscreen. It works wonders and it doesn't have a weird smell when you put it on. It's perfect for me and it's easy to apply.
Erica L.
TERRE HAUTE, In
Works really well and I buy this ever summer for my kids. We go through several cans of it every year. This is the only brand I trust.
Grace O.
El Dorado, AR
Overall this sunscreen is very good, but it tends to become very flaky which i don't like at all. It does provide a lot of protection.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.