BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Rossy G.
Miami
Este es el protector que utiliza mi hermano cuando va a entrenar. Nosotros no somos rubios pero nuestra piel es bastante clara y, sinceramente nos ponemos rojos muy rápido. Este protector ha evitado que esto suceda desde hace ya algún tiempo. Se los recomiendo, es fácil de aplicar, lo cual es beneficioso ya que los niños solo quieren salir corriendo y jugar.
Priscilla
I used this a few days ago and kept reapplying every 50-70 minutes (it says it lasts 80 minutes) but still ended up with a sunburn. The parts of me that were in the water more didn’t get burned, but my face and shoulders did even though I kept applying the sunscreen to both and waiting for it to dry.
Madison M.
Jacksonville, FL
This sunscreen did exactly what it was meant to do. I love it!! I will never buy a different sunscreen. I've never gotten sunburnt while wearing this one! Banana Boat really knows how to make a sunscreen!! I would rate this a 10/10. Plus, it's very gentle on skin and inexpensive!! It's an all around win- win!!
Yordi R.
Bronx, NY
Every time I go on vacation to Dominican Republic my family buys a whole bunch of these . It protects the adults and children very well . I've been sun burned before because I didnt use this product , it was not a pretty sight .
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
I bought this sunscreen prior to summer starting this year, and I'm really, really happy I did, even though it's a little priceyyyyy. I have no problem spluring on sunscreen though, I was just warning you. Best place to purchase anything is Walmart, obviously... and I got mine at an Albertson's. I absolutely used this product and loved it because when you're confident that you're not going to get burned, you have the most fun at the beach, especially when you have a child with you. I didn't have to worry about my son at all because a) I made sure every inch of him was covered moderately in the spray, and b) it is 50+ spf, which guarantees very good protection. I usually have no trouble at all with high spf sunscreens, but the reason why I loved this one so much is because it's a mist, and it's less of a hassle and mess when you can just spray this stuff on rather than have to rub in a cream that feels gross. This was stellar! I am almost out of the first bottle, definitely doing a repeat buy on this one.
Sanjana N.
Used this product when vacationing during summer. It has a nice smell and it is easy to apply and dries quickly . But I got sunburnt which I wasn’t happy about. May be I should try the one with a higher spf.
Sasha L.
Hamden, CT
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It has a light spray mist, but with great coverage. Simple to apply and has a lock as a way to prevent small children from playing with it. It is a must during summer time.
Mutlu H.
Staff
Istanbul
This is very easy to use, makes it perfect for the swimming pool or any other outdoor activity. It is also effective. However, even the family size won't last long. I guess it's the issue with any spray on sunscreen.
Shyanne N.
Oakwood
Love this sunscreen. It lasts all day and is actually sweat proof and water proof. In Oklahoma you need the highest SPF and this is the one to get! It doesn’t cost but $4 and lasts all summer with 3-4 day a week.
Margaret C.
Chesterfield, MI
Used this stuff at band camp when I could only reapply a couple of times a day. This worked great for me. I didn't get a sunburn all week. I also had a full size but it fit in my string bag great and it wasn't too heavy. Will definitely be choosing this when I go on my trip to Disney World.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.