BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Alicia J.
Prosser, WA
Love this product goes on so easy without the mess of your hands getting covered in sunblock. the best thing about it is how long it last and even through multiple volleyball games!
Neleigh B.
Fremont, NE
I love using the spray on sunblock. It's so easy to use and works great. With 4 kids it's hard to hold them down to rub on sunscreen, so spray and away they go!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
This is my go to for family sunscreen for the entire family (not babies) I like the spray can, the mist is awesome and I like how easy application is with this!
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Use to use when I was a kid works good but not my number one brand.Used this brand till i was 15 and feel in love coperton sport seamed to work better for me.
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
Great product. Perfect for the use on the whole family and stays through sweat, sand, water, and anything else that comes its way. Does what I want it to do.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
I love this product. I have never gotten burnt while using it and I don't have to reapply it over and over again like similar products. The smell is nice too!
Leslee H.
I am an avid user of this brand and product. I love the spray and find it makes it easier to use then the creams. When used correctly, I have never burned :)
Andrea F.
Los Angeles, CA
This is easy to use since it is a spray on sunscreen. When ever we are at the pool we just spray it on and go. It is easy for the children to spray it as well.
Susan B.
Boalsburg, PA
Overall Banana Boat is a good company with quality products. I like the ease of use of the sprays, but I do find they are really hard to wash off your skin.
Myranda S.
I burn so easily, so I have to put a lot of sun screen on constantly, so I was so happy to find this one! I have not had a bad burn since I started using it!
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.