BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Mallory N.
New Lothrop , MI
Great brand of sunscreen. I personally am not a fan of the spray I think it makes it a lot easier to miss a spot. But if you rub it in after you'll probably be okay
ShaTonya W.
Austin, TX
I was a little skeptical about using my sunscreen in the form of a spray. But I like it because it is so light and goes on so sheer I barely recognize it is on my face throughout my day.
Stefanie S.
Can never go wrong with this sunscreen! It does last very long and do not need to re-apply a lot unless you get in the water. Every time I use this though I never get burnt and go straight to having a nice tan line.
Margeaux G.
kingston, RI
Easy to apply and stays on for a while. You still need to reapply often as you would with any sunscreen but goes on really quickly so its not that much of an issue
Ziphora D.
Perfect for those sports outing days or lounging and playing around the yard outdoors all day. Sprays on nicely, not greasy, and dries quickly. Perfect for summer!
Diana F.
Chillicothe, OH
I go kayaking often so with being on the water, need to protect my skin from a sun burn. I get in the water need to put more on, this spray is awesome. I recommend banana boat spf50.
Amber F.
Brazil, IN
The spray is horrible, my kids do not like it. You are stuck breathing in all of those chemicals. I would never use spray sun screen Ever again. It is horrible.
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
Only type and brand of sunscreen I'll use. Works great on the beach although the spray is annoying in the sea breeze. This is a quick and easy use and works great!
Tori G.
Discovery Bay, CA
I love the banana boat sport spray. It works really well with boating in the summer. I do have to reapply more often then with the SPF 75 but that's a simple fix.
Lillian W.
Orlando, FL
My family and I use this product every time we go to the beach and its the only product we use. I never get burned even after being in the water for along time. I highly recommend!
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.