BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Zoe T.
Silver Springs
Fast, easy, convenient. Not as oily as some, but is oily. Works as it should, and it's afforable. I would like it to smell less strongly, however. Bottom line is, it works.
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
Oh how I love this Banana Boat Sport Family Size UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50! It is so light weight, covers evenly without having to rub it, the aerosal can doesn't clog and sprays in any direction - perfect for kids that can't stand still thru pumping, squirting, and rubbing - even more perfect for moms that have children that can't stand still ! You can tell its still there even after being in the water, its not greasy and leaves no residue or stains on those too cute summer clothes, and the family size is enough for my 3 boys and fair skinned husband to use on multiple occasions - this is one of my absolute must have summer essential products!
Kimberly H.
Dothan, AL
I have bought the Banana Boat sport spray, for my husband and sons. It's perfect for application and re-application. The higher protection of 50 is also nice. Especially when visiting Florida Beaches, with the white sand. It reflects the sun therefore creating a more prominent ideal situation for getting a sunburn. Protection is the key to protecting your skin. This product is easy to apply and you don't have to worry about getting sand all in the product or sand sticking and hurting you during re-application. It stays on longer while going in and out of the water. If you follow the directions.
Stephanie S.
Horton, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Used this product after getting out of the water at the beach (I like start off with lotion) and it worked great! However, my husband used it as his primary sunscreen throughout the day and ended up with streaks of sunburn. It works great if you make sure to rub it in, but to me that defeats the purpose of the spray. I do definitely recommend it as a supplement to a good lotion.
Brittney K.
Cheyenne, WY
I am extremely fair skinned and lost my uncle to melanoma so I am pretty diligent with using sunblock. I was extremely impressed when I used this to do a run in the Colorado mountains. This run included jumping into water and mud. I applied in the morning and did not get a sunburn. it was easy to use with the spray feature and seemed cover well! It has the typical Sun block smell, which I can't really complain about.
Rachel G.
This works pretty well at protecting you from the sun. I felt that if just sprayed on, it is easy to miss patches of skin. It is good that it is clear and easy to rub in, but I still have to rub it in to ensure adequate coverage. It dries pretty quickly and doesn't leave too much residue.
Rachel W.
Alvin, TX
Love this sunscreen!!! It truly offers great coverage and amazingly long lasting. Love the SPF 50, for my fair-skinned family and how great it works even in the sun all day. We do try apply multiple times as we typically are in the water. I highly recommend this sunscreen.
Tara D.
KIMBALL, MN
I use this product on my children and for the most part it works well. The only downfall is how greasy the product is. The spray form is great in essence, until you miss a spot, then you have to rub it in.
Kristal J.
I'm in love with this product and have been using it for years in the summer time. I recently just went out of the country to the Dominican Republic for a company trip and everyone used different block. Me and my guest were the only ones who did not get sunburn and I feel as though it was because I used my Banana Boat sunblock!!!!
Alaina T.
I love banana boat sport performance ultra mist! I play softball in the summer time so this stuff really helps me through the sweat and the dirt. We practice for long hours in the sun and I'm thankful this doesn't get slimey and gross as I get sweaty. It lasts a long time too!
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.