BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Denise B.
Erie, PA
I love this sunscreen. The spray has great application and covers easily. If you have young children, it makes putting on sunscreen so easy. This sunscreen also lasts and reapplying is easy when you are out and on the go!
Amanda P.
Coventry, RI
This product is great, especially for anyone who is a fair-skinned as I am. I always have to use sunscreen with at least 50 SPF, and the spray-on type is easy and convenient to use as compared to normal sunscreen lotions.
Edythe N.
Blackwood, NJ
This product is very good for going to the beach and is fairly priced considering how much is in one bottle. It's very gentle and not sticky, wears well on the skin. I buy this often.
Julie G.
Saint Bonifacius, MN
This sunscreen is one of the best around. I find it to lather on so well on my skin. I bought it at Target. I think it is a great value for what you get. I find that the sunscreen is very effective for what its purpose is. I would love to purchase again.
Annette M.
This sprays on easy and does not sting your eyes, layers nicely and provides excellent sunscreen protection without having to reapply often. Gentle to skin, effective at keeping sunburn away. I always use their products and would recommend this as well.
Daneshia S.
Bonita, CA
Suncreen is must out here in Arizona! I would be burned to a crisp if I didn't use this stuff twice a day. If I don't use it my skin ends up feeling dry and flaky! This is my life saver!
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY
Definitely use this product a lot during the summer. I use this if I'm not planning on swimming or tanning since the spf is higher. Good to use if outside doing yard work, hanging out, or outside for sporting events.
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Though I love Banana Boat products, I just can't make myself like the spray. I feel like I'm not getting enough coverage, especially in hard-to-reach areas. I like the spray because it's not as messy and greasy though.
Carrissa B.
Gloversville, NY
This makes life so much easier and way less messy. Found this little gem at walmart for such a great low price. Definitely met my expectations and then some. Its light and easy to use without all the greasy hands you get from tranditional sunscreen.
Liliana S.
Simi Valley, CA
Love this product!!! I would use this in the summer time and its long lasting and sweat proof. This product was very decent pricing. It wasn't too expensive. I thought this was effective. I would highly recommend this product to my friends and family
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.