BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Kasee L.
Sheboygan, WI
Spray comes in hand when kids are fussy and don't wanna stay still for you to run sun screen on them! But only problem with the spray bottles is that it's kind of hard to spray onto face without it getting into their eyes or mouth! So I end up spraying a little in my hand and rubbing it in their face.
Amber K.
This sunscreen is so helpful when you are on the go and don't have a lot of time to apply sunscreen. There is also a lot in the bottle so it lasts for a long time. The bad side is 90% of the sunscreen you spray on ends up in the air and only 10% ends up on your body.
Jordan D.
Irving,Tx
This is a good sunscreen to wear anywhere! I used it all the time at work and also at my soccer games! The feeling is smooth, and it doesn't feel like you have anything on it. If you need a good sunscreen, wear this!
Jennifer J.
Purchased this for my daughters who spend a lot of time outside playing sports. Works great and doesn't sweat off. Should be re applied after extensive sweating to be sure your protected.
Linda F.
Seattle, WA
I love this sunscreen! It's really easy to apply on myself, without making a mess. Plus it smells really good. It's really effective, long lasting and works well when swimming! I would definitely purchase again!
April M.
charlotte, NC
Banana Boat never disappoints. My 4 little loves are ALWAYS at the pool. This has 50spf, easy spray application and isn't sticky on the skin like some others. and its super easy to find. Drug stores, Target, ect
Jackie D.
Valencia, PA
Product worked okay. It seemed to need to be reapplied often. If not reapplied decently frequently then I would get sunburned pretty sunburned. We used it in Mexico and wasn't very satisfactory on the days that were spent by the pool. Wasn't the best.
Norah E.
Smells okay. works and lasts long there is nothing amazing about it but it is good it is cheap so I use it all the time. it meets my expectations but not thing else. It is very effective and not at all disappointing. I would recommend it to others.
Nichole S.
Carson City, NV
I absolutely love this sun screen! We live in a very high elevation area, so when we go to the beach there is an 100% you'll get burnt.. When I use this sun screen I barley ever get burnt! Works amazing, even application and very simple to use! Love it!
Cathy D.
Decatur, IL
Stays on pretty well. The kids love it because it's not messy or greasy, just spray on and go, super easy to apply. Perfect for on the go...just a simple spray and it dries quickly. :)
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this sunscreen good for people to use who have psoriasis?
Carla G.
Would this be ok for a child with eczema?
Lauren Y.
Hamilton, ON
Do you find that this is waterproof?
Gao Ia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neogenca.

Walmart