BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50

Start your review of Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hilary B.
Rockford, MI
I love this coverage for a full day of biking on the trails. It doesn't run and drip, and it absorbs so quickly! It's easy to stop and spray when it's time to reapply, and I don't have to have grimy hands on my handlebars. I don't adore the smell, but it's really not bad considering all the other pros.
samantha p.
This sunscreen goes on clear. It isn't sticky and it stays on. A must have for the beach. you can alternate with tanning product to. Good price for size. doesn't have an overpowering smell
Alicia M.
Heflin, AL
Banana boat has always been my go to sunscreen no matter if I am doing yard work or going to the beach. This sunscreen is easy to rub in and it lasts through multiple uses. I usually use this SPF 50 even if I do have a tan so that I will not get sun burned.
Ariane s.
Chandler, AZ
I have very fair skin and always use sunscreen. Banana Boat is my go to sunscreen brand! I typically use the spray kind because it is easier to apply and does not take very long. I usually use SPF 15 or 30, but I use a higher SPF when I have sunburn already.
Rachel V.
Downey, CA
Very lightweight and gentle sunscreen that keeps me protected while I'm swimming. The bottle allows you to spray in those hard to reach areas to keep you protected while out in the sun.
Karla G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this sunscreen!!! I leave on the beach and I love outdoor activities so I have to use sunscreen every day and this banana boat take care of my skin so well! It protect it from the sun and last 80 min. It's water resistant and it's no greasy at all!!
Amber K.
This sunscreen is so helpful when you are on the go and don't have a lot of time to apply sunscreen. There is also a lot in the bottle so it lasts for a long time. The bad side is 90% of the sunscreen you spray on ends up in the air and only 10% ends up on your body.
Kasee L.
Sheboygan, WI
Spray comes in hand when kids are fussy and don't wanna stay still for you to run sun screen on them! But only problem with the spray bottles is that it's kind of hard to spray onto face without it getting into their eyes or mouth! So I end up spraying a little in my hand and rubbing it in their face.
Jordan D.
Irving,Tx
This is a good sunscreen to wear anywhere! I used it all the time at work and also at my soccer games! The feeling is smooth, and it doesn't feel like you have anything on it. If you need a good sunscreen, wear this!
Jennifer J.
Purchased this for my daughters who spend a lot of time outside playing sports. Works great and doesn't sweat off. Should be re applied after extensive sweating to be sure your protected.
Wendy B.
How well does a spray do versus a lotion?
Victoria K.
Does this product leave white streaks? I've found other spray on sunscreens to leave behind a white residue that does not match or blend in with skin tone.
Nicole L.
Obetz, OH
What SPF do you prefer?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Do you feel like one canister will last for a week on vacation?

Walmart