BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
Great sunscreen. I love how easy it is by spraying it and not worrying about your hands getting all oily from the sunscreen. It's a pretty affordable brand, and lasts a while before you have to reapply!
Renae P.
West Des Moines, IA
Definitely a must have to go to the beach. Don't want to get sun-burnt. It goes on smooth and is very gentle on skin. I love using this product. It's very effective. I have quite a few bottles. Love it.
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
I bought this without actually looking at all my options but it worked out great. It worked for me all day long and then for my little brother who was in and out of the water all day. I probably reapplied it a few times but only because I didn't want to risk him getting sunburnt!
Heather C.
Webster, NH
I really like this product! The mist is perfect and keeps my kids covered as needed. Re-applying is easy and quick. I feel that the coverage that this provides is perfect for our little girl that plays quite a bit and is in and out of the water. I would recommend for active kids.
Lindsey C.
Anderson, IN
This is perfect for kids or adults and it truly does keep you from getting burnt, it's easy to apply, doesn't feel greasy and doesn't have an overpowering smell like other do that my kids refuse use, this is perfect for the whole family!
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
This as a spray makes it so easy and quick to spray on moving kids! The only thing I hate is that you have to keep reapplying these even tho they say water proof or resistant.
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
Our go to sunscreen spray. Every time we need a spray on sunscreen this is usually what we get. Good enough price, not too pricey. Works well. No complaints about the smell.
Faith A.
Pawtucket, RI
Being Irish, you can get sunburned very easily. I have used Banaboat since I was little, and it always works. We do not have to worry about applying once an hour and it leaves you with a nice tan. This product is amazing for those who have extremely fair skin! Highly recommend!
Karen Z.
Love the spray! Easy to apply, and has a high SPF. the kids always have a can in their pool bags. I always make sure I have plenty on hand, in case their friends are also using it! It is very gentle on the skin, yet totally does the Job. I continue to buy it year after year.
Raeanna W.
Petal, MS
This is such a quick and easy spray on sunscreen! We have children, and as you can imagine, they never wanted to stand still to put in lotion. You can find it at every drug store and major retailer.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.