BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Jessica Y.
Pauls Valley, OK
A must have in my beach bag. Its the only sunblock my kids stand still for. Apply adequately and on time as it says and it works great. Plus with it being family size I am not using a bottle of sunscreen a day.
Chrissy P.
Seattle, WA
I love it. It smells great and goes on super easy. I hate applying sunscreen, so the mist makes it easy and makes me more likely to do it. I very rarely get sunburnt, and this still allows me to get tan. Worth the money and long lasting. Be careful in the sand--it gets sandy very quickly.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
This has been my ride or die since I was able to walk lol. I should venture out and try different ones but this gets the job done. I like how it feels and the smell isn't bad at all.
Ronnie P.
I love being outdoors but I have fair, freckle skin so to find a sunscreen that actually protects my skin from the UV rays (aka no sun burns with this sunscreen) was an absolute dream find! I apply as needed, roughly every 2 hours (just to be safe). My freckles haven’t darkened. Definite try!
Nisha M.
Cypress, CA
I love this spray on sun screen. its so light weight, doesn't make your skin feel greasy and does a terrific job of protecting u from the sun. I always take it along in my #beachbag
Amanda-Lee M.
My fiancée and I are super pale. We live by Banana Boat Sport SPF 50. It works very well and we never have a problem at outings wearing this. Even after hours without re-applying we still weren't sunburned!
Lyziet V.
I've used this sunblock on my son last summer every time we went swimming. He never got a sun burn but just a little tan color to him. It sprayed on easily and didn't feel sticky.
Olivia B.
Boston, KY
Got this before I went on a trip to the beach. I figured it would stay put well in such an environment. It did yet it was very gentle on my sensitive skin. Very effective definitely recommend this even if you are pale and burn easily like me.
Patricia F.
coconut creek, FL
Love it, I'm a swimmer and live in s Florida this is one of my favorites. Goes on fast and is dry in a snap no rubbing or waiting to dry. I think one of the best products on the market.
Kitty N.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this sunscreen for years. It seems effective at what it does. The thing I really like about it is that it sprays a mist enabling an even distribution on your skin. Also love the lock option on the bottle so you don't accidentally spray if while in your beach bag.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.