BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Becky C.
Zumbro Falls
Wonderful sunscreen protection. Goes on clear and unnoticeable. When swimming the product can get into your eyes. Like all sunscreens they are all pricey. I would recommend this, it’s a good product.
Grace H.
Queen Creek, AZ
It’s your typical standard sunscreen. I love the aerosol misting feature of this sunscreen because it makes it super easy to spray and go. It smells like bananas and works pretty effectively. Would definitely recommend
Suzi W.
Arlington , VA
Banana boat products are dependable and when applied appropriately are very effective. I wish the spray had a wider range of contact. If you don’t rub it in properly there’s room for error.
Ingrid v.
KENNER, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Every year we go Disney world this is the sunscreen I use and I wouldn't change it, it does the job and doesn't hurt your wallet...it sure does work, I got the pack of 2 for $10...
Julia H.
love it! keeps me safe from the sun and it is easy to apply. decent price but it does go fast if you are out all day and need to reapply often especially if you are in the water
Lacy L.
Duffield, VA
i like this sunscreen. i try to use it as much as i can during the summer and it does wonders. it’s effective yet a bit light once applied, but pretty affordable for anyone!
Brittany T.
Columbus
This is great for my kids but as an adult I find it a bit sticky. I’d much rather have regular sun screen. I also have anxiety that this isn’t as effective as the lotions.
Kajsa L.
Beverly, MA
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen (50SPF) works wonderfully in the sun! I need at least 50+ when out and about on a warm and sunny day and this works great! It isn't sticky like most sunscreen sprays and it stays on all day! I love the ultra-lightweight feel!

Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 👐🏻
Victoria D.
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 is a good on the go sunscreen. It smells amazing, and goes on quickly with the continuous spray. It has lasted me at many many days at the pool, cookouts, and several amusement parks. I love that it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or sticky.
Anna S.
Midland Park, NJ
I am pale - I don’t like it, but I have to live with it. I wish I could lay out in the sun and become magically tan, however I turn bright red. When I went to Florida this past fall, I got this at their local beach shop so I wouldn’t fry. It works like a charm and it was cheap! I didn’t burn after laying all day in the sun. The nozzle is great; it didn’t clog or run. It’s an even spray and the smell is good!
Nikauly B.
Porque re gusta este producto?
Doreen G.
I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin

Walmart