BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50

Start your review of Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bailey P.
Eleele
Living in Hawaii you go through a lot of sunscreen. But now you have to find reef safe sunscreen and this is still effective even though it’s missing ingredients I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Becky C.
Zumbro Falls
Wonderful sunscreen protection. Goes on clear and unnoticeable. When swimming the product can get into your eyes. Like all sunscreens they are all pricey. I would recommend this, it’s a good product.
Grace H.
Queen Creek, AZ
It’s your typical standard sunscreen. I love the aerosol misting feature of this sunscreen because it makes it super easy to spray and go. It smells like bananas and works pretty effectively. Would definitely recommend
Savannah C.
I HATE banana boat products. The last few times I used their sunscreen products I burnt worse than when I didn’t use any sunscreen. The last time, I reapplied 2-4 times being in the sun about 3 hours and burnt worse than I ever had before. I no longer buy this product.
Clarissa S.
Arlington, TX
I’ve used this product a couple times, on myself and my children. I have nothing but good words to say about this product. My only problem was with my own fault, I forgot to rub it in one day so I got sunburnt but on the places I put this product, I was not burnt. A+
Cheryl M.
Saginaw, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This stuff is my saving grace on a beach day with my fair skinned babe. I’m also a natural ginger so sunscreen is always at my side. Little pricier than other brands but completely worth it.
Suzi W.
Arlington , VA
Banana boat products are dependable and when applied appropriately are very effective. I wish the spray had a wider range of contact. If you don’t rub it in properly there’s room for error.
Julia H.
love it! keeps me safe from the sun and it is easy to apply. decent price but it does go fast if you are out all day and need to reapply often especially if you are in the water
Lacy L.
Duffield, VA
i like this sunscreen. i try to use it as much as i can during the summer and it does wonders. it’s effective yet a bit light once applied, but pretty affordable for anyone!
Kajsa L.
Beverly, MA
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen (50SPF) works wonderfully in the sun! I need at least 50+ when out and about on a warm and sunny day and this works great! It isn't sticky like most sunscreen sprays and it stays on all day! I love the ultra-lightweight feel!

Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 👐🏻
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this sunscreen good for people to use who have psoriasis?
Carla G.
Would this be ok for a child with eczema?
Lauren Y.
Hamilton, ON
Do you find that this is waterproof?
Gao Ia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neogenca.

Walmart