BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Elizabeth J.
MOUNT AIRY
I sunburn very easily and have burnt with SPF 30 on.  I was very happy to find SPF 50 in a spray.  It made life so much easier with 2 kids wanting to go swimming.  No more squeezing lotion and then applying it to kids.  Only the face needs to be applied with care and not a spray.
gracie m.
Tallahassee, FL
My sister and I burn SUPER easily. This sunscreen is perfect, it’s slightly sticky when you first put it on, but it’s really nicely scented and it offers good protection. It’s affordable, I would recommend this to anyone in the market for an affordable and easy to apply spray sunscreen.
Glow h.
Fort Myers, FL
My husband use to work with landscape and he pent all day under the sun! I discover this at Walmart arround 10 bucks and actually really help to protect his skin a lot better the other brands is not expensive! And you can find it basically in every Walgreens Walmart or cvs
Holly E.
Roseburg, OR
I hate the smell of sunscreen and the thickness of it so having a spray form is beneficial for me, the only issue I’ve had is sometimes I don’t get full coverage when applying it
Sophia D.
Hempstead
I have very sensitive skin and this is pretty good .... I have to reapply about 5 times when I’m in the sun , but this is expected when being a redhead lol. If you have sensitive skin like me I would recommend you reapply throughout the day !
Nathalie M.
This sunscreen really helped me, a pale person, not get cooked extra-crispy outside. This particular product is really big and will last a long time. It works better if you apply it periodically (like most sunscreens). I do prefer the SPF 100, but this one is pretty good too.
Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This spray goes on nice and offers all over protection.... can use on face in a pinch if I don’t have special face sunscreen on. Banana boat is a go to sunscreen for a fair skinned red head.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This brand of sunscreen does absolutely nothing for my skin!  I have had multiple bad burns with use and reapplication throughout the day.  Don't waste your money on this product!
Jesusita L.
Nice but greasy! Having it as a spray is great because you don't have to worry about it spilling, but PLEASE rub it in! It will only do it's job and become less greasy of you rub it in.
Lisa K.
This review is for Influenster. I like this product and purchase it year after year. I live in Florida so I use it before going out to the pool or beach. It’s a must have on my cruises.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.