BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Jeri J.
Wahiawa , HI
I enjoy using this product. It's continuous spray and full coverage doesn't leave me unprotected. It doesn't leave the skin sticky feeling and last through swimming. I use this product every summer.
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
One if my favorite sunscreens to use on the family at the beach! Goes on easily, not heavy feeling at all, and works well if used correctly. I apply it every hour and never get a sunburn with it.
Madahi M.
Since they are spray products I feel like it shouldn't have such harsh chemicals. One time I sprayed it and got a bit in my eye and it burned for a while. It is a spray it will get in the air and it could accidentally get in your eyes. Only reason I will buy again is because I feel like it does protect me from the sun.
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This works super well at the pool and the beach. I love that it sprays on evenly as well as the packaging. It does the job and prevents sunburn. This product is super affordable, I just wish more came in the bottle. The smell could also be improved.
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
Banana boat sport sunscreen is a pretty good product. It is good at preventing sunburns as long as you remember to reapply it every 20 minutes or so. For the quality, the price is reasonable. I would purchase this again. It is a must for your beach bag this summer.
Kristen G.
Northfield , OH
I love this sunscreen! It's perfect to throw in a bag and take yo the beach or just keep it on hand at home for outdoor adventures. It's great for protecting the entire family from harmful uv rays while having fun in the sun!
Reonna T.
Hillsdale, NJ
I absolutely love this sunscreen due to the fact that I'm able to do all my everyday, outside activities without worrying about my skin becoming damaged. I honestly have no complaints about this and would highly recommend this.
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
Been buying this brand for a little over a year ! It seems to be one that works great for me doesn't have a strong scent to it so thats a plus and definitely does protect through out the day! Love it
Cindy H.
Williamsburg, KY
I have tried several sunscreens and this one seems to offer the best coverage. Goes on more even which is nice. The only downside is that if you sweat it into your eyes it burns really bad. You would think that a "sport" sunscreen there would be a little less of that
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK
I like it for myself but me having small children, I do not use this on them. I don't know why it is, but spray type sunscreens, my kiddos always get burnt. So I like the kind I can rub all over them, but like I said just for myself I use this, I like banana boat products!
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.