BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Tori S.
Ardmore, OK
I swear by this sunscreen. It works great have never burned while wearing it. I love spf 50 sunscreens and I love that it is a spray. I purchased it at Walmart for a very resonable price. It has a light scent that goes away once it dries. Is not greasy and works well if you are swimming or sweating.
Melissa M.
Anaheim, CA
It's a good value when money is tight and you NEED sunscreen like myself and my daughter...it left a sort of slimey feeling behind...it was also sticky...it smells like what you'd expect...however this product just didn't cut it for me and my family
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like this sunscreen, it is easy to apply and really works. You do have to be careful to make sure you get everywhere, but if you do this will keep you safe from the sun. As always don't forget to reapply!
Gleisys R.
Doral, FL
I love this product. Its so helpful, i can protect the whole family with it. Have a nice Size and i cant take it everywhere, i cant go vacation without it or make a bash. Is one of the most important things for me!
Karlee M.
I love this sunscreen. Great for the summer. Stays on no matter what I'm doing and is easy to apply. Doesn't leave a sticky residue on my skin either. I have the little travel size one in my bag just in case too!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to use this all of the time, I haven't lately only because I don't spend much time in the sun. This product works very well and is easy to apply. I definitely think this is a good value and would recommend it to someone looking for a good sunscreen.
Sarrah J.
Love the spray, super convenient for traveling. The only brand of sunscreen I use. Banana boat has been my family's favorite sunscreen brand since I was a kid. Being a mom, it's great to continue that tradition.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I am not a huge fan of aerosol sunscreens personally because I feel I may miss spots. I do not feel any different about this product. I like the sport performance banana boat lotion as well. Lasts for a while. I would probably just stick to purchasing the lotion form instead of the mist.
Marie P.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband and I used this sunscreen on our recent trip to Sedona, AZ. We spent a lot of time outside and wanted to make sure we didn't burn. We were hiking and mountain biking and had to spray multiple times though out the day. I loved that I didn't have to feel greasy but it was a bummer I had to put it on multiple times through the day
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
I love spray cans for sunscreen lotion, but I have always loved Banana Boat's version because it comes out with a great amount of product and covers surfaces very well. I always have this with me for the beach.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.