BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Shannon L.
Costa Mesa, CA
We took this to Costa Rica on our honeymoon and never got burnt! In and out of the water, ziplining, rain, shine, this is the perfect sunscreen if you're going to be active. It's spray so you don't have to worry about rubbing it in either
Emily S.
Middleville, MI
I LOVE this product! We take it on the boat with us for all day trips and it works great for the entire family! Its a quick go to spray that doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. It also doesn't have a bad smell to it. It goes on the kids fast So they can get in the water faster! Banana Boat is the only brand in our bag for the summer!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek , MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Awesome product! Doesn't come off when you sweat. It's very affordable. The continuous spray is so helpful. It helps ensure that you cover every inch of exposed skin in half the time it would take with a Conventional bottle of sunscreen
Frances A.
This sunscreen is my favorite! Its really light formula and easy to apply. Doesn't really leave you feeling sticky. It protects well from the sun. Not too expensive either. Would definitely recommend this one to anyone.
Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA
Works amazingly. Keeps your skin very hydrated and protects it from the sun well. It doesnt feel sticky or too heavy. I highly reccomend it if you are outside a lot or are going to the beach or somewhere where there isnt a lot of shade.
Victoria R.
Kent, WA
Omg! this was the only thing my family bought as a sunscreen whenever we went to the beach. it protects your skin very well, and applys very smoothly, like a lotion. the smell is decent too, not like a perfume but something you can live with. totally recommend for all you floridians out there!!
Laura M.
Doral, FL
Este formato es perfecto para aquellos que no les gusta aplicar el producto con las manos. Es perfecto para los días de playa/piscina con niños ya que es muy fácil y rápido de aplicar. Recomiendo reaplicarlo cada 2 horas y evitar la zona del rostro.
Julia B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Favorite. I hate applying sunscreen just because it's a hassle putting it all over your body and rubbing it in, but with this it is so much easier. And I know you have to reapply it, but honestly I don't and I haven't been sunburnt by it.
Heather H.
Raeford, NC
I was so pleased with this product! The mist covered my skin nicely and required very little in the way of having to be rubbed in. After a long day on the boat and the lake I returned home without a sunburn, which was my main objective! I didn't much care for the scent, but that is washed away relatively quickly in the water.
Rachelle A.
Hermiston, OR
I loved the fact that this works for the whole family. it works for both my husband and I but what makes its perfect is that I can use it on my kids as well. I have 2 toddlers and getting them to sit or stand still for anything other than food is difficult. I may have to run after them to get this on them but at least I do.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.