BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Chloe N.
Nashville, TN
This is the only sunscreen I will use! It smells amazing, like coconuts, and isn't too greasy. I have acne-prone skin on both my face and back and this formula has never aggravated it or caused additional acne to form. It has prevented sunburn on my very pale, burn-prone skin for several years now. Love it!
Nancy P.
I love love love this sunscreen! !! I absolutely hate getting sunburn but i love swimming so this works really well for me, it doesn't leave you feeling greasy ! Although you do have to keep reapplying the product and it is a bit pricey. It is totally worth it i do recommend this product😊
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
My husband and I use banana boat and love it . We use the sport because we paddle board in the summer and we like to ensure that he and I aren't burnt by the end of our day . We surely enjoy the smell and how it Diana sticky
Shana B.
My grandma keeps this stuff stocked all summer long. It gets brought to every BBQ , beach day, vacation you name it. Awesome perfection and water resistant. My cousin burns as red as a tomato but not with this stuff. Definitely recommend to anyone
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I live in Florida so sunscreen is a must! this spray version is super quick and easy to apply. You have to make sure to get a full coat to get the full benefits of the SPF or you can miss spots. If is a windy day I would have a lotion backup since it makes it easy to miss. Using this while playing sports works well because it stays on and protects!
Tasia G.
Chandler, AZ
I bought Banana Boat Sport Performance Clear UltraMist SPF 50 from Target. I use it on my children, ages 7, 8, and 12. They much prefer the spray to the cream. It met all my expectations and I have continued to purchase it every summer. I would recommend it.
Amber H.
Brogue
I use this on myself as well as my son. It applies easily. No harsh smell. And it's very effective. Never have gotten burnt while wearing this sunscreen. Also very affordable. I purchased this at Walmart. One criticism is I find myself reapplying more than I would like to but no biggie!
Emily S.
Middleville, MI
I LOVE this product! We take it on the boat with us for all day trips and it works great for the entire family! Its a quick go to spray that doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. It also doesn't have a bad smell to it. It goes on the kids fast So they can get in the water faster! Banana Boat is the only brand in our bag for the summer!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek , MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Awesome product! Doesn't come off when you sweat. It's very affordable. The continuous spray is so helpful. It helps ensure that you cover every inch of exposed skin in half the time it would take with a Conventional bottle of sunscreen
Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA
Works amazingly. Keeps your skin very hydrated and protects it from the sun well. It doesnt feel sticky or too heavy. I highly reccomend it if you are outside a lot or are going to the beach or somewhere where there isnt a lot of shade.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.