BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
Well this product has been my must must summer beach essential !! No other brand does justice as this one does ! And the bet part is it's reasonable and meet all my expectations too :) totally love it !! And it keeps my skin safe from all the harsh sunny days :) totally recommend it
Melanie P.
I love taking this with me in my beach bag because its so easy to use and you don't have to rub the products with your hands. It goes on evenly as long as you spray it at the correct distance. It is much quicker to use and usually lasts me all summer unless my family uses it too.
Patrice M.
Utica, NY
This is awesome for on the go. It goes on quick and worked. It doesn't make you feel oily and goes on pretty dry. The only bad part is, you can use the whole bottle pretty quick and if you are putting it on outside and it's windy you probably won't hit all the areas you need to.
Shanna L.
Pearland, TX
I love Banana Boat products because they are easy on the skin and are 4 hours water resistant! It's a great value, one spray bottle can usually last me half of the summer if I'm out in the sun for prolonged periods 2-3 days of the week. I also love the spray functionality, makes application easier and much less of a hassle.
Amber V.
sharonville, oh
This is one of the highest spfs you can find in a spray sunscreen, Which is important to me as I burn fairly easily. I find it has very little smell and doesn't make my sticky. It's also easy to wash out of my hair, which I need to spray a large amount onto to protect my scalp
Jessica M.
Millbury, OH
I really like this formula because it is clear and gets pretty dry. I use it everyday when I go for a run and it doesn't sweat off. I also use it while swimming but I have to reapply every hour or so. the spray makes it easier to cover tough to reach spots when I'm alone.
Jacinta H.
Salisbury, MD
I love this sunscreen. As a child, all my family ever used was banana boat. It is a little greasy but no to bad. I also love the smell of there product. It is not too pricey and you can find them at your local walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Jammie M.
This is a absolute must have for my days in the sun. I live in Vegas so it gets extremely hot. So it's truly imperious to stay hydrated and protected. This product gives me a amazing defense against the relentless sun. It's not harsh smelling or greasy. It's awesome.
Kelsey M.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I love the way banana boat smells... one of my favorite scented sunscreens. I'll grab a few bottles of these over the summer to keep in my bag and around my apt. I like the spray bottle because it takes less time to apply the sunscreen and it seems to be less messy.
Nichol P.
Banana Boat sunscreen is the best for my family. We use SPF 50 and were good the entire day. I've always loved Banana Boat products and will continue to use them the whole year. You're supposed to use sunscreen all year around. Protect your family with the best!
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.