BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50

Start your review of Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hayleigh M.
KCMO
This sunscreen is lightweight and doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily like most other brands tend to do. The top twists closed which makes traveling with it much easier as well! It smells great and is pretty affordable, the only downfall being that in order for it to work properly it seems you have to reapply a lot! If you don’t mind getting out of the water/out of the sun to lather up around every hour, this is the product for you!
Shirley h.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
It does what its supposed to, with the convenience of spraying on. The pros are it sprays on, so its easier to use. The cons are the spf isnt as high as some lotions, its more expensive because it sprays, and some of us burn to a crisp without a LOT of protection. I recommend it for my less pale compatriots.
Brea M.
Lapeer
Having fair skin, I’ve always found the importance in sunscreen. After finishing cosmetology school, I learned truly how imperative it is to protect your skin! This product is always on the shelf and so affordable and it works great! I love the most, too!
Allie D.
Ovett, MS
I used this product when I was in Australia and it did a great job holding up all day in the intense sun. One the day was over you could definitely tell where the areas were located that I had missed, so I made sure to not miss those areas the next day!
Ingrid v.
KENNER, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Every year we go Disney world this is the sunscreen I use and I wouldn't change it, it does the job and doesn't hurt your wallet...it sure does work, I got the pack of 2 for $10...
Ashley S.
Stockton, CA
This product works as described and stays on during sport. I just do not like the scent. But it’s the common sunscreen scent so I don’t use this product often. I would recommend it as it does its job, if you don’t mind the the sunscreen scent.
Nour D.
Laval, QC
I do like the cream sunscreen but I also love the spray. I have taken this with me on my last vacation and I loved it!! It protected my skin but also gave a super nice tan. The last time I bought this, was at Walmart and I got it for a super good price! I highly recommend buying this and taking it on the beach!
Melanie B.
Austin, TX
This product had great coverage, dried immediately, and the protection a long time. I was very happy with the product and I’ve purchased it multiple times. I felt like it was a fair price and I would highly recommend it.
Dianna P.
Orange
I have always used this sunscreen and love it. It works and you don’t have to keep reapplying it every 30 minutes. I use it on my kids and they never get burned. Banana Boat has great products. I recommend this product.
Kat D.
Chickamauga, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I have to have a high spf due to having fair skin and I enjoy the ultramist that it has. It helps it from being too sticky and it’s easy to spray on. I really enjoy using it and try to spray my friends down as well.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???

Walmart