Nicole L.

Ann A.
Ann A.
Morrisville, PA
2 years, 8 months ago
I rarely buy under 45. I am pale and pasty and burn easily, once the burn fades, I'm covered in freckles. 45 to 55 is probably the range that I normally buy in. I've bought SPF 100 and found it works as well as 45. I also read somewhere that everything over 55 was a marketing ploy and doesn't do much more. But what ever SPF you use you HAVE TO REAPPLY. I normally do it every 3 hours. Sprays are easier to reapply and seem less messy in my bag (It still stays in a zip lock in case it starts spraying on its own). The other thing is that first application, I let it soak in before going out in the sun. So I'll put on the sunscreen and then have a cup of coffee and then go out and do things.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
2 years, 9 months ago
I prefer spf 50 for the body and spf 30 for my face- my skin type and sensitivity to the sun does affect this. It's always a good idea to have a conversation with your doctor and if you have children talk with their pediatric provider as well about the difference between physical and chemical sun screens and which type and spf is best for you.
Kristin Y.
Kristin Y.
Buhl, MN
2 years, 9 months ago
I usually buy the 30 SPF. I burn easily but if I use this and reapply as directed I don't burn and my arms will get some color.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Oshawa, ON
2 years, 9 months ago
I have very sensitive skin that burns within minutes of being in the sun, so I always use the SPF 80
Amy R.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Rockingham, VA
3 years, 8 months ago
For tanning: 4-15spf. If I am at the beach I'll get 30spf.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Mesa, AZ
3 years, 10 months ago
I usually use 30. I've found everything after 30 usually works the same.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Discovery Bay, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
If I'm going to be spending a lot of time out in the sun I try to use 75. I have very pale skin and I get burned easily.