doreen l.
Whittier, CA

Does this one work well?

May W.
May W.
2 years, 6 months ago
it works great for the whole fam. and lasts a good time
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
Hickory Hills, IL
2 years, 8 months ago
I buy this product every year! We love it! I have a very active 7 year old boy and he's outside and in the pool all day long and we have never had any sunburns!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
2 years, 8 months ago
I bought it for a trip to Six Flags on a semi-sunny day. I usually burn easily. I have very light skin and had it on for 2 hours before the sun went down and I did not burn one bit! This product is great and it's definitely my go-to when I'm looking for sunscreen!
Brittanie W.
Brittanie W.
Punta Gorda, FL
2 years, 8 months ago
I am fair skinned so for me I found out (the hard way) that I still needed to run it in! It does work though :)
Sammantha G.
Sammantha G.
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes I think it works well
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Teague, TX
2 years, 9 months ago
This was one of the worst ones I've ever used. I'm a nut about sunscreen, application, SPF level everything. I reapplied as directed, initial application was 30 min before water interaction. Would NOT recommend it to anyone, my sunburn was awful. Dermatologist told me spray on is one of the worst things you can do.
marshall h.
marshall h.
Truckee, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
Great sunscreen! Goes on colorless and I find I barely have to rub it in. Perfect for a beach or hiking bag for on the go.
Sonia I.
Sonia I.
2 years, 9 months ago
Yep! I have a highly sensitive skin and I really need all the protection in this world. I already used tree bottles of them and I never got a single burn :)
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
San Joaquin, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes! Especially for kids that are always on the go!!!!! It works great agains sweat too!
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes it is the best! although you have to reapply a couple of times.