BY BANANA BOAT #51 in Body Sunscreen

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I got this to go to the pool. Such a great idea. Very easy to use. I love how easy it is. I even have it in SPF 30. It's very effective. I will buy again! The price is very good. I would recommend it to anyone with kids. On a side note: I typically burn I used two different sunscreens the day I used this product.
Kimberly H.
Dothan
I have bought the Banana Boat sport spray, for my husband and sons. It's perfect for application and re-application. The higher protection of 50 is also nice. Especially when visiting Florida Beaches, with the white sand. It reflects the sun therefore creating a more prominent ideal situation for getting a sunburn. Protection is the key to protecting your skin. This product is easy to apply and you don't have to worry about getting sand all in the product or sand sticking and hurting you during re-application. It stays on longer while going in and out of the water. If you follow the directions.
Priscilla
I used this a few days ago and kept reapplying every 50-70 minutes (it says it lasts 80 minutes) but still ended up with a sunburn. The parts of me that were in the water more didn’t get burned, but my face and shoulders did even though I kept applying the sunscreen to both and waiting for it to dry.
Victoria D.
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 is a good on the go sunscreen. It smells amazing, and goes on quickly with the continuous spray. It has lasted me at many many days at the pool, cookouts, and several amusement parks. I love that it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or sticky.
Glow h.
Fort Myers, FL
My husband use to work with landscape and he pent all day under the sun! I discover this at Walmart arround 10 bucks and actually really help to protect his skin a lot better the other brands is not expensive! And you can find it basically in every Walgreens Walmart or cvs
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
I dont feel that any spray suncreen is great. It made my skin feel greasy and actually made me burn worse. I can use the lotion and not get brunt at all but once this hits my skin I can feel the burning happening.
Shyanne N.
Odessa
Love this sunscreen. It lasts all day and is actually sweat proof and water proof. In Oklahoma you need the highest SPF and this is the one to get! It doesn’t cost but $4 and lasts all summer with 3-4 day a week.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
I use this while out fishing with my dad. It keeps my skin nice and safe. Every couple hours I re-apply more. They spray bottle is so convenient and doesn't get your hands full of sunblock.
Kayla B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We love this sunscreen for our family! Whether it’s at the lake or in the pool, it keeps us from getting burned. Usually you can get them on sale during the summer. It’s important to make sure you use it everywhere or you can get sunburned in some spots (speaking from experience).
Allison S.
This was one of my favorite sunscreens until I broke out from it. I got a rash that at first I thought was maybe just from the sun, but it happened every time I wore this and only in the spots I put it on. A friend said he same thing happened to her too. It is easy to spray on and others have had a good experience with it. It does burn if it gets in your eyes.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
How long will this last???
Nicole L.