Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 I always use this brand as my go to sunscreen but I’m always left with a pasty white color on my skin . Do you ladies have any recommendations for a sting SPF but something that won’t leave such a tacky look & feel ?
Did using the spray bottle ever leave you with a patchy burn?
Start your review of Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50!
Pittsburgh, PA
I love all of the banana boat sunscreen mist products. They give off a nice even layer of sunscreen if sprayed properly and you’re not stuck rubbing in lotion. Only downfall to these products is the can is small so you go through the product fast - and if traveling, it can be a pain because you have to pack more cans than if you were to use just a bottle of the liquid sunscreen and if flying weight can become an issue as these can’t go in carry on bags. But otherwise I love them and haven’t used the old style lotion sunscreen in a long time.
Novato, CA
This is a great sunscreen for quick application. Just spritz where you need it and rub in. I’ve never got sunburned so I’d like to think the use of this sun screen and other sun screens from this face contributed to this. It feels super cool when you spray it on which can feel really refreshing on a hott day. I found that Kid love it too because it allows quick application so they can run off an play. It’s also convenient that you can find it at a lot of stores.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Target
This is a really good product for going to the pool or something with light water / sun otherwise if you want to go on a lake day / beach all day & night I would be on the look out for something with a little more SPF ! This particular sunscreen makes me a bit pasty white i’m currently looking for a new brand to try so if you ladies can recommend anything in the comments below that would be helpful as well !
Kansas City, MO
The Banana Boat Ultramist is a great product! Like other mist sunscreens, this one is easy to apply and goes on clear. And like other mists, you need to make sure to rub it in and all around so no patches of skin are left un-screened. The SPF 50 formula seems to last as long as that of other brands, and this product is typically easy to find with an average price point, making it the perfect sunscreen staple.
Carthage , MS
This is my go to sunscreen. I live in Ms and I go to the beach in AL or FL as often as possible. The sun anywhere can cause horrible damage but in the south it’s unlike anywhere else I have ever lived or visited. I apply this every couple hours when I am out and about and if I swim I apply about every hour and let it fully dry and sink in. The cost is great and much better compared to skin damage.
Can u say beach, summer, & SUNSCREEN? Well Banana Boat Sport can! It’s a staple in my beach/pool/workout bag. This product resists the sweat & water & lasts longer than not sunscreens. I love the spray application, it’s your choice whether you rub it in after or not. The ultra mist goes on so fine you don’t even have to touch it. Great for adults before a workout or kids before a swim!
Beaver, PA
Did not like this sunscreen at all. We bought several bottles of it, my daughter and I got sunburned as if we had no sunscreen on when using the Banana Boat. Didn’t realize it was the sunscreen not working and bought it again the following year. Switched over and used the Great Value brand and no more getting sunburned while wearing sunscreen. Definitely do not recommend.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I generally use this sunscreen on my kids. I like that the spray covers a big area and arms and legs efficiently. It lasts for several hours, and seems to hold up in the water, although when swimming I reapply more frequently. I usually do not use on the face, but in a pinch you can spray this in the palm of your hand and reapply to the face with your fingertips.
Athens , GA
This product made me break out in hives all over my body from the harsh chemicals in it. I do have sensitive skin that reacts to many harsh synthetic chemicals and fabrics, so that is probably why I had a reaction but make sure you look at what they are putting in the sunscreen. It may protect you from the sun, but the chemicals are not kind to your skin.
Rossville
I love that this is a spray sunscreen but you have to be really religious about reapplying. My husband got a severe sunburn when we went to the beach a few years ago because he got out and dried off and didn’t reapply sunscreen and when he went back in the water he got a severe burn.I find that with rub on lotions that that’s not the case.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Las Vegas, NV