BeautySkinSun CareBanana Boat
Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50

Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

Favorite all over body sunscreen ?
Is it true that spf is not too friendly with the environment ?
Start your review of Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50!
Carolina I.
West Haven, CT
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Carolina I.
I bought it for my girls and it's great. It has protected them all day they were in the pool 💦 under the ☀️ 🙌🏼✨ it is water resistant and lasts approx 2 hours. Well, you have to reassign it. But is it worth it. The spray version is more practical, I love it and I will definitely take it with me this summer to Miami 🏝 ☀️ 🍊 * Lo he comprado para mis niñas y es buenísimo. Las ha protegido todo el día que estuvieron en la piscina 💦 bajo el ☀️ 🙌🏼✨ es resistente al agua y dura aprox 2 hs. Ósea, que hay que reaplicarlo. Pero vale la pena. La versión en spray es más práctica, me encanta y sin duda lo llevaré conmigo este verano a Miami 🏝 ☀️ #sunscreen #bananaboat #summermusthave #waterresistant #spray
Desirea V.
Huntsville, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Desirea V.
Purchased at: Costco
I really like this because I burn really bad even with sunscreen. But this one works and It also leaves a glow to my skin. But it definitely protects
Luixa R.
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Luixa R.
Purchased at: Target
Quick and easily apply, but the scent is strong to me. Maybe every sunscreen always have strong smells.
Keegan C.
Black Creek, WI
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Keegan C.
I have very pale and sensitive skin and have never ran into any issues with this sunscreen. It definitely needs to be reapplied through out the day if in the water and active, but works well for me
Danielle  W.
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Danielle  W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this sunscreen on myself and my kids at the pool or beach and it does a fantastic job at preventing sunburn. It also stays on in the water and I don't have to reapply nearly as often as with other products. @Banana Boat Sport Performance Active Max Protect UltraMist Sunscreen Spray With SPF 110
Ivy T.
Peoria, AZ
This spray-on Banana Boat formula is made to withstand seven conditions: sun, wind, extreme heat, sand, ocean water, pool water, and sweat.
Ruthie S.
Palm Bay, FL
Purchased at: Target
My husband loves it .. me not so much ..You definitely have to make sure you reapply it on the package tells you to. I also feel like it makes my skin fairy dark. Are use this on the whole family and my recent vacation so I will give it three. I didn’t feel like it protected us enough.Banana Boat Ultra Sport Clear Sunscreen Spray - SPF 30 - 9.5oz
Lauren A.
Youngstown, OH
Used this, this weekend on the lake. Works very well as always and barely got burnt.
Maggie Q.
Fayetteville, NC
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Maggie Q.
I just adore the #summertime & #spraysunscreen that protects the skin on a hot day. #Bananaboat #sunscreens are so easy to use, absorb fast and doesn’t leave any white cast. Most importantly, it doesn’t leave any residue & is suitable for any skin type. I always keep a can of it in the car so that I never forget to put some on before going anywhere. It’s so convenient to use and is a stable in my #skincare routine. #QuantasReviews #DailyReviews #skincareroutine
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Maricruz L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff! Used this on my trip to Florida & it worked amazing. I didn’t get sunburned at all despite how powerful the Florida sun can get. I wish it was a tad bit affordable & that it would come in a larger size. I feel like it becomes pretty expensive buying these in such a skinny can. Other than that it worked amazing. I hope one day Banana Boat decides to add a nice fragrance to this sunscreen.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cassandra R.
Timmins, ON
il y a un an
YDERLISA ESPERANZA C. il y a un an
For me works better than lotion
Leslie R.
Henderson, NV
il y a 2 ans
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 I always use this brand as my go to sunscreen but I’m always left with a pasty white color on my skin . Do you ladies have any recommendations for a sting SPF but something that won’t leave such a tacky look & feel ?
Amy V. il y a 2 ans
I use neutrogena beach defense exclusively, we like on the lake in SC and stay on the boat and in the sun from April to October. I have tried others in the past, but always return to this!