Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

Which spray sunscreen has the best coverage?
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 I always use this brand as my go to sunscreen but I’m always left with a pasty white color on my skin . Do you ladies have any recommendations for a sting SPF but something that won’t leave such a tacky look & feel ?
Start your review of Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50!
Keegan C.
Black Creek, WI
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Keegan C.
I have very pale and sensitive skin and have never ran into any issues with this sunscreen. It definitely needs to be reapplied through out the day if in the water and active, but works well for me
Lauren A.
Youngstown, OH
Used this, this weekend on the lake. Works very well as always and barely got burnt.
Ann J.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is one of the best items I've came across. It really comes in handy for a long day out in the water.
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Maricruz L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff! Used this on my trip to Florida & it worked amazing. I didn’t get sunburned at all despite how powerful the Florida sun can get. I wish it was a tad bit affordable & that it would come in a larger size. I feel like it becomes pretty expensive buying these in such a skinny can. Other than that it worked amazing. I hope one day Banana Boat decides to add a nice fragrance to this sunscreen.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
I use this while out fishing with my dad. It keeps my skin nice and safe. Every couple hours I re-apply more. They spray bottle is so convenient and doesn't get your hands full of sunblock.
Nicole N.
We love this spray. It is the only kind i will use. Only downside us no matter what we do it takes a few days to get the smell out of my sons hair.
Cassandra M.
Lewistown, PA
I am very easily sunburnt! The sun fries me if I do not wear sunscreen or some type of protection. I usually use Banana Boat or Neutrogena! This sports sunscreen is perfect for the days I'm out with my nephew playing. It doesn't leave me all sticky, is not over fragrant, and protects my skin! It last for awhile and for the price that is perfect, I think I paid $9 for the family size.
Jomanda W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Jomanda W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that it doesn’t turn white when you get in the water & it doesn’t feel greasy. I do reapply every couple of hours though just incase. If they’re was a way to make it less cold on contact that would be great. It makes the kids run 😂
Josalyn F.
Crestline, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Banana boat is a good sunscreen I was out in the sun all day and didn’t burn, does not leave a sticky feeling on your skin, has a light fragrance to it, highly recommend. #poolside #lakeside
Arwen M.
Richland
This works pretty well for the kids! Goes on clear and keeps us protected for hours! Would prefer it to be longer lasting but it doesn't hurt to re apply.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cassandra R.
Timmins, ON
Leslie R.
Henderson, NV
il y a un an
Amy V. il y a 10 mois
I use neutrogena beach defense exclusively, we like on the lake in SC and stay on the boat and in the sun from April to October. I have tried others in the past, but always return to this!