BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neoge...6 Answers
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen (50SPF) works wonderfully in the sun! I need at least 50+ when out and about on a warm and sunny day and this works great! It isn't sticky like most sunscreen sprays and it stays on all day! I love the ultra-lightweight feel!

Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 👐🏻
Victoria D.
Banana Boat Sport UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50 is a good on the go sunscreen. It smells amazing, and goes on quickly with the continuous spray. It has lasted me at many many days at the pool, cookouts, and several amusement parks. I love that it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or sticky.
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
I dont feel that any spray suncreen is great. It made my skin feel greasy and actually made me burn worse. I can use the lotion and not get brunt at all but once this hits my skin I can feel the burning happening.
Stephanie S.
Horton, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Used this product after getting out of the water at the beach (I like start off with lotion) and it worked great! However, my husband used it as his primary sunscreen throughout the day and ended up with streaks of sunburn. It works great if you make sure to rub it in, but to me that defeats the purpose of the spray. I do definitely recommend it as a supplement to a good lotion.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
I use this while out fishing with my dad. It keeps my skin nice and safe. Every couple hours I re-apply more. They spray bottle is so convenient and doesn't get your hands full of sunblock.
Kayla B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We love this sunscreen for our family! Whether it’s at the lake or in the pool, it keeps us from getting burned. Usually you can get them on sale during the summer. It’s important to make sure you use it everywhere or you can get sunburned in some spots (speaking from experience).
Allison S.
This was one of my favorite sunscreens until I broke out from it. I got a rash that at first I thought was maybe just from the sun, but it happened every time I wore this and only in the spots I put it on. A friend said he same thing happened to her too. It is easy to spray on and others have had a good experience with it. It does burn if it gets in your eyes.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,155 reviews
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I got this to go to the pool. Such a great idea. Very easy to use. I love how easy it is. I even have it in SPF 30. It's very effective. I will buy again! The price is very good. I would recommend it to anyone with kids. On a side note: I typically burn I used two different sunscreens the day I used this product.
Taylor N.
I like the spray on sunscreen because it’s easier to apply and you don’t have to keep rubbin it in. This also keeps you from using WAYYYYY too much so it lasts longer in my opinion. I don’t usually get burned when I use this, so that’s why I keep repurchasing. I have burnt with other spray sunscreens but this one hasn’t done me wrong yet!
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this sunscreen for my so . He’s super active and the high spf is so Important to me. The spray application makes it a lot easier for application purposes. It’s easy to find and the smell reminds me of summer!
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Ruskin
How long will this last???
Nicole L.