Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 110 uploaded by Sanicaa G.

BY BANANA BOAT

Heavy-duty protection that stays on in 7 conditions* and locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen! Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into eyes. These enhanced lotions are specifically designed for sport enthusiasts and active sun lovers who don’t want to be slowed down when playing outside!

Features and Benefits:

• No added fragrance
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA
Bought this for my trip to Hawaii. I bought those mini tubes thinking they wouldn't be enough for my bf and I but it was definitely more than enough for 5 days. It is not sticky like other sunscreen and doesn't have a strong odor. It also lasts long. I only had to reapply once in a whole day.
Rayne M.
A sunscreen that I recently used this summer, my skin maybe 1 to 2 shades darker but I didn't experienced any sunburn in my body, with this hot temperature and exposed skin in the sun, this is effective.
Cynthia C.
North miami, FL
Summer is here and we need to protect our skin. Although I have a darker complexion, this is my daily go to sunscreen. This product doesn't leave any white residue on your skin and it does the work.
Katrina J.
Tahlequah, OK
As a very fair person I need the 110 spf. I do wish they would sell it in bigger bottles as the small ones do not last long for our family.
chairslyy C.
Great for outdoor activities. A little bit sticky but otherwise provides good protection. Love this product cuz it has high SPF and I always get sunburnt during swim competitions. Would totally recommend this sunscreen for athletes
Chew W.
Kuching
I went on A kayak trip in a huge lake and this product help my skin to stay healthy and glowing. It is very effective, however when in contact with water, you need to reapply regularly. Despite that, I truly recommend this sunscreen. Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 110
Nadhirah H.
Penang
Just like what it stated the sunscreen absorb really fast into the skin. Despite its rather thick consistency this product doesn't feel sticky at all on my skin after application. This sunscreen is packed in an orange tube, comes in 30ml and 60ml of the product. The packaging is really sturdy and travel friendly. But the smell slightly bother me, it's smell like plastic or chemical. But it's okay i still can accept it. Will recommend this to others who need extra spf because it is 110spf.
Sanicaa G.
This product with the ability of protecting your skin from sun also has some of its own problems. The main difficulty is it being too greedy and a bit sticky. It's a good touch for summers but not my most recommended product due to its low quality finish. It however is water proof and really does protect your skin from all the impurities.
#beachbash