Skin CareSun CareBanana Boat
Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 1 oz

Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 1 oz.

Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 1 oz.

The Active Dry Protect formula delivers quick absorption and no greasy feel.; Sweat & water-resistant up to 80 minutes.; Broad spectrum UVA/UVB.; Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 1 oz.!
Taylor, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
1,463 reviews
Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 1 oz. uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is perfect size enough for the day. This is actually for spf 15. It was great covering. I would purchase again.
Orlando , FL
Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 1 oz. uploaded by veronica A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it I love this brand great protection sports one is awesome last a while no need to keep re applying. Great price nice bottle design.
Albuquerque, NM
Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 1 oz. uploaded by Jill L.
Purchased at: CVS
Great protection for my pale skin. Not greasy. Works well especially when reapplied often. I use it whenever I am in the sun. Especially when soaking in hot springs.
Clackamas, OR
This is a nice sunscreen. It’s very effective and not super greasy. It doesn’t wash off fast and smells nice. It’s inexpensive and lasts a long time.
Sacramento
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 1 oz. uploaded by Ashley R.
These are great! I keep them in different places just in case. I got this 3 pack for a trip to Kauai, so i could leave one in my pack, one in the car, and one in the hotel. They're small enough to get through TSA. For a week-long trip, this is enough sunscreen for one person, but not two, we ended up buying a big bottle on day 2 and still have half of each of these left.
My whole childhood was Banana Boat sunscreen. I remember having it in my backpack when I was in summer camp. I don't know anybody who has never used this brand of sunscreen.
Rockford , MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
The sun in Costa Rica is intense, Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 kept us protected for maximum fun in the sun!
Avondale , AZ
Purchased at: CVS
I love banana boat sunscreen. I use the lotion on my face and I use the spray formula for the rest of my body. After a few hours in the sun it’s important that you were sunscreen to protect your skin and banana boat has never failed me. Definitely purchasing again!

Looking for your answer?