Banana Boat Sport Spf 30 10.64oz. Ultra Sweatproof uploaded by Caroline J.

BY BANANA BOAT

Mary R.
This is my goto sunblock especially if I'm going to be getting sweaty or wet. I always use this as my base for the day and slather it on all over. It rubs in well and doesn't stay too greasy, but you can definitely tell that you have it on. I find that it stays on well, but if you have an area that is continuously rubbing on something it may wear away faster (the tops of my legs often run against the side of the boat when I"m fishing and I finally figured out that is why I'm getting sunburned only there and now I reapply there more frequently.)
Jessica H.
Mankato, MN
Love this stuff! I usually HATE using sunscreen, because of the greasy feeling it leaves on your hands and the residue you can feel after applying it. That wasn't the case with this at all, and it even seemed to moisturize my hands! I have pale skin that typically burns in an instance, and this allowed me to sit out for several days in a row in the Vegas heat and sun, and no burn. I now have a good base tan to not wear sunscreen the rest of the summer! :)
Joyce L.
Vista, CA
I love going to the beach to relax or get a workout! I apply this sunscreen on my face and body and don't have to worry about it doing its job in protecting me from the sun. It really is sweatproof and doesn't sting my eyes. It also doesn't clog my pores like some other sunscreens. This product comes in a variety of SPF's which I appreciate and is great for everyday protection! I love Banana Boat and will continue to purchase their products!
syrena m.
Hamilton, OH
Sun screen is a great thing to have to protect your skin. This bottle is easy to carry, but having a pop open cap can be difficult because it can break off and sun screen can ooze out everywhere. IF only outside for a small amount of time, it is effectivce. It must be reapplied often to protect your skin, that goes with most sunscreen. The only thing I do not like about this sunscreen is how thick it is and takes a little longer to rub in.
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am all about sunscreen! Your skin needs to be kept safe at all times! I love this sunscreen specifically because it gives me complete coverage no matter what I'm doing! Going to the beach to lay out all day? Got it! Going in the boat for some water sports? Got it! Going to be outdoors playing softball all afternoon? Got it! It's not sticky or gritty either! It goes on just like lotion and lasts hours!
Maggie R.
Dayton, OH
This is my go to sunscreen in the summer! It is very protective and lasts long even when swimming in water (which is when i get the most sun exposure). The only downside is that it isn't the best on my face. Although it says sweat proof, whenever i sweat the sunscreen gets in my eyes and my face still gets burnt. But i have quite sensitive skin so I'd say in terms of body sunscreen this works well!
Tanielle W.
Charleston Afb, SC
This stuff is awesome for adults and kids. We moved to SC and of course the beach is nearby so we needed a sunscreen the whole family could use. I never had to reapply and neither did the kiddos through sweat and swimming after a few hours. Love it, no sunburned skin, the smell is nice and not overpowering. It is a bit thick so a little goes a long way and you have to rub for a bit.
Amanda A.
Pensacola, FL
This is great for life in Florida. My family spends a lot of time outdoors & at the beach. This sunscreen does a good job of keeping my family from getting sunburnt. It can be difficult to rub in at times but I'm ok with looking a little ghostlike for a bit to avoid being burnt. It protects us for hours as long as we remember to reapply appropriately.
The Banana Boat Sport sunscreen is the best for sweaty days at the beach and park. It doesn't rub off nearly as much as other "Sport" sunscreens I've tried and thus keeps me from burning much more effectively. It is hard to apply after you're already sweaty, though, so make sure to apply before going out in the sun (as the instructions say).
Breanna R.
During the summer I spend an enormous amount of time outside and I love this sunscreen. The bright orange bottle is easy to spot in my bag. I like that it is a tube that you squeeze because it makes it so easy to control and apply. It does have a very sunscreen like scent but I don't mind it for the coverage and effectiveness it provides.