Banana Boat Sport Spf 30 10.64oz. Ultra Sweatproof uploaded by Caroline J.

BY BANANA BOAT

Tanielle W.
Charleston Afb, SC
This stuff is awesome for adults and kids. We moved to SC and of course the beach is nearby so we needed a sunscreen the whole family could use. I never had to reapply and neither did the kiddos through sweat and swimming after a few hours. Love it, no sunburned skin, the smell is nice and not overpowering. It is a bit thick so a little goes a long way and you have to rub for a bit.
Becca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a standard sunscreen. I generally prefer SPF 15 because the higher ones generally feel too greasy. This one definitely has  slight greasy feel. I got a sample from a Target Beauty box that I bought. I probably would not buy this type of sunscreen again.
Karissa A.
Banana Boat sunscreen has always been my favorite. It completely meets my expectations for a great sunscreen considering the fact that I am very pale and prone to sunburn. This sunscreen is a great value for anyone who wants to keep their skin healthy and sunburn free.
Natasha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this sunscreen all summer. (Summer 2016) I was a life guard that summer so I was always in the sun all day and this protected my skin but I still got tan. I only had to apply this once but sometime reapply on my shoulders because I get burned their very easily!
Dana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sun screen is really good for kids running through sprinklers or in and out of the water. It is very thick and stays on well. Not great for the face as it does burn the eyes.
Tammy H.
Lakewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Lotion. Being allergic to some other brands out there, banana boat is my go too sunscreen that help protect my skin. It's easy to apply and a little bit goes a long way The price is manageable but could be a little less, so I watch for when it's on sale.
Louisa J.
Richmond, IN
I liked the scent, which I didn't find to be as overpowering as other sunscreens. It's price was fair, and it did help keep us from burning. The packaging was okay, I prefer non-tube designs in general. Overall good product, I would use again.
Shannon H.
Galloway, NJ
Used this on my trip to the beach and reapplied every 30 minutes only getting into the water once and I was completely burnt by the end of the day :( and I was using an spf 50
Kathleen D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely fair sensitive skin and this works great for me. I don't feel worried about burning when I'm wearing this. I love banana boat products, and especially this one. Would definitely recommend.
abbi m.
Fort Myers, FL
Great sunscreen, protects very well. I use this type when I will be outside a while and it stays all day. Its a gentle scent and does not bother me at all even though I have sensitive skin. Definitely recommend!