BY BANANA BOAT

Erin C.
Newton Falls, OH
I've never been great at applying sunscreen. So when it comes to reapplying it during a long day, it just isn't going to happen. But this stuff is amazing. I can be outside for hours, swim , dry off and still not get burnt at the end of a long day. It absorbs quickly which is great because I'm not going to apply sunblock and wait 15+ minutes before I'm in the sun
..ain't nobody got time for that! Also love that I don't end up sweating it off into my eyes like so many other brands. Great stuff!
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
This is the sunscreen my Nana always buys. They have a pool and have 8 very active grandkids. She makes sure to keep this on hand and lather everyone up really good before going outside to play or getting in the pool. She really likes it because of the its sweat proof. I have no issues using this on my body. It goes on really well and absorbs within a reasonable amount of time. As long as it is used as directed, it will keep you from getting burned.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Don't use this as face sunscreen! I love banana boat products for the summertime. I use their lotions and sprays and this spf 30 lotion gets the job done for me. I have very pale skin and I only slightly burn if I forget to reapply unlike some others I have tried where it seems to wear off way too soon. Just buy the face sunscreen for your face and sensitive skin areas. This clogged my pores like crazy!
Becca L.
This is a standard sunscreen. I generally prefer SPF 15 because the higher ones generally feel too greasy. This one definitely has  slight greasy feel. I got a sample from a Target Beauty box that I bought. I probably would not buy this type of sunscreen again.
Brandy O.
Hazard, KY
I love the Banana Boat brand and have used it my whole life. My mom has always purchased this brand and we get it from our local Walmart. This particular product had to. D reapplied several times and does not seem to be completely water proof as I felt I had to keep applying it.
Tierra A.
Temple Terr, FL
Really like this sunscreen, because of my skin tone I've never had sunburn. However, I live in Florida and I always put on sunscreen to protect my skin. I usually buy this item from Walmart or Cvs depending on sales going on and I'd definitely recommend it to others.
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the sport version. Very good formula. Stays on and protects skin lol my only critique is that I wish it were more spf. Sometimes playing sports outside for a long time 30 spf isn't enough...I need like 50 or higher
L P.
This sunscreen separates in the tube after not too long on a shelf. It's greasy and I don't like it. It takes entirely too long to rub in and even then it's hardly rubbed in! I wouldn't buy again and I don't recommend it.
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
This is my go to suntan lotion all year round. Doesn't make you feel greasy/slimy like some others can. I am able to put it into my sensitive face and not have any burning/breakouts happen. It is overall a great product that I will continue using for years!
Destynee M.
Marshall
I got my first sunburn I'm Florida back in 2009 we went to Vegas a couple years back and I used banns boat. It doesn't smell bad and leaves my skin smooth I highly recommend this sun screen