BY BANANA BOAT

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Don't use this as face sunscreen! I love banana boat products for the summertime. I use their lotions and sprays and this spf 30 lotion gets the job done for me. I have very pale skin and I only slightly burn if I forget to reapply unlike some others I have tried where it seems to wear off way too soon. Just buy the face sunscreen for your face and sensitive skin areas. This clogged my pores like crazy!
Jack C.
Jack C.
Baldwinsville, NY
I have fairly light skin and was recommended tho brand by my dermatologist. I went to the beach yesterday, and I really enjoyed how easily it went on and dried very quickly. I put it on probably at least 8 times, and when I woke up today I was bright red. I am in so much pain and I am very frustrated because I was using it frequently and was being very careful. I would not recommend this.
Cj G.
Cj G.
For a sweatproof sunscreen, Banana Boat Ultra Sweatproof is pretty good. But, as do most sunscreens, should still be reapplied every few hours. I do not, however, use it on my face. There is some ingredient that mKes it feel as though my face is burning when I do use it. I have chosen to use another type of sunscreen for my sensitive facial skin.
Kellie J.
Kellie J.
Warner Robins, Ga
As an individual with fair skin it is important to use sunscreen when in the sun to avoid sunburns. I love the banana boat line of sunscreens but this little lotion here has to be my all time favorite. It allows me to control coverage Bette than the spray and I often use it as a precursor with my refreshers being done with the sprays.
Nohemi M.
Nohemi M.
Provo, UT
This is a must have for me in the Summer or anytime I am going out in the sun. It is very gentle on the skin which is a plus with my sensitive skin. You get a lot of product for what you pay. It exceeds my expectations. The only thing I would change the ashy look it leaves you but other than that it is a fantastic product
Nigah M.
Nigah M.
I so so wish this didn't make my skin even more oily than it already is, because I really like this formula. It doesn't go on my skin white, which is great. It is very light and it feels great on my skin. But, throughout the day, it leaves my skin really greasy. If you have oily skin, you may want to stay clear of this.
Stacie M.
Stacie M.
Layton, UT
this has never let me down, sometimes I think I'd rather use a spray on, but I've had so many friends that complain of getting burned when using the spray I go for the lotion every time. I will continue purchasing my lotion, but may go for a lower SPF to get ready for my trip to Hawaii.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Severna Park, MD
I use this stuff all the time during the summer because I am outside all day for work. I don't know how to tell for sure if it is sweat-proof but it definitely doesn't feel like a typical sunscreen which basically drips off with sweat. Now I just need to find this in a spray variety...
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
A good sunscreen but I don't feel it does a lot of protecting and this brand of sunscreen leave white stuff on the face sometimes I don't know what it be but I would assume it just from the sunscreen it's self, but other then that it's an alright sunscreen nothing I go crazy over about.
Laura Y.
Laura Y.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am very fair skinned and rely on this sunscreen all the time down here in sunny Alabama. I don't particularly like the greasy feel of most sunscreens but this one isn't so bad. I've found that SPF 30 is just about all you need- no need to spend extra money on a higher SPF.