Banana Boat Sport Quik Dri Scalp Spray Sunscreen uploaded by Citlaly C.

BY BANANA BOAT

You don’t have to stop playing for long with Banana BoatSport Quik Dri Scalp Spray Sunscreen SPF 30. The scalp sunscreen spray is clear and practically dries before you can say, “Volleyball, anyone?”

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • 6oz. spray bottle
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

Taryn H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I spray this on my little brothers and sisters when we go down to the boat or just are out for the day and it works very well even in the water this stuff still stays on your skin and the boys and gals live the cooling spray on tin can for when it’s supper hot out! If you have little kiddies or brothers and sister that come over a lot this is perfect for them to use on there own or for you as well! I would recommend to anyone that needs sunscreen and doesn’t know what to purchase!
Kalyn N.
I always tend to get burnt on my scalp and hairline even though I have long hair that’s often pulled back in a bun or pony tail. I remember people actually pointing out how red my scalp was at school and that’s why I got this stuff. It keeps my scalp from burning but gives the hair around it a slightly strange texture
Luna A.
Bloomington
This sunscreen works, and is water proof. I am a repeat user and it’s ok. It’s at good value for how cheap it is. It has no packaging, depending on which product of banana boat your getting. I would recommend this to others if they have a sunscreen emergency.
Unique L.
Dearborn
I have a 10 year old son. He is my pride and joy. So knowing when your out in the sun and your babys cannget skin damage you want the best products out there. This product i trust in. I appreciate how affordable it is as well. I got mine from walgreens
Miriam D.
Banana Boat Sport Quik Dri Scalp Spray Sunscreen is great for those of us that enjoy outdoor activities. The packaging is colorful and appealing. This product goes on smoothly and does not make you feel sticky. I will buy this product again.
Danielle C.
Fairly good sun blocker. One of the downsides to this sunblock is that it can feel like there is an oily residue left on your hands and you need to rinse them off. otherwise its a really good product last most of the day only had to reapply a few times.
Megan K.
Signal Hill
It work well. Although it kind of has a strong odor that gives me a headache. I have used this for a while now and I think I should get a new one. It keeps me from getting burned however, the texture and smell is not too great.
Kim❤️❤️ A.
Naperville
I think this product helps me a lot! It is also very affordable! I bought this product at Target! The packaging was okay. I think I would use this product again, well I still use it, and I would buy this product again!
Samantha M.
Windermere
My scalp forever burns and FINALLY there is an option to save me! I love that this is now available. It protects my scalp without leaving my hair greasy. It smells great and does its job well. No more scalp burn!
Hannah F.
Indian Head
Doesn’t mist on evenly. I ended up with patches of burns and patches without (even when I rubbed it in after). Not as easy to use as a spray and less effective. I would recommend something else.
ashley c.
Does this burn eyes?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Does this spray sunblock work better than the lotion or the stick?
Lisa R.
WEST CHESTER, PA
Has anyone used this on their scalp? I recently got a side shave and burnt so bad at the beach! Wondering if spraying this on my parts and maybe even my shaved hair would work?? Is it super greasy?Banana Boat Sport Quik Dri Scalp Spray Sunscreen
Alexis B.
Lumberport , West Virginia
Is this product safe to use on color treated hair? Also, will it make my hair greasy?
Leigha N.
Greenville , NC
Is this safe for color-treated hair? My hair is really fine so will my hair be greasy after using this?

back