Banana Boat Sport Quik Dri Scalp Spray Sunscreen uploaded by Citlaly C.

BY BANANA BOAT

You don’t have to stop playing for long with Banana BoatSport Quik Dri Scalp Spray Sunscreen SPF 30. The scalp sunscreen spray is clear and practically dries before you can say, “Volleyball, anyone?”

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • Unscented
  • 6oz. spray bottle
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Has anyone used this on their scalp? I recently got a side shave...1 Answers
  • Would you rather vacation on the snow or surf??? ... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this spray sunblock work better than the lotion or the stick?5 Answers
Taryn H.
Grand blanc
I spray this on my little brothers and sisters when we go down to the boat or just are out for the day and it works very well even in the water this stuff still stays on your skin and the boys and gals live the cooling spray on tin can for when it’s supper hot out! If you have little kiddies or brothers and sister that come over a lot this is perfect for them to use on there own or for you as well! I would recommend to anyone that needs sunscreen and doesn’t know what to purchase!
Danielle C.
Fairly good sun blocker. One of the downsides to this sunblock is that it can feel like there is an oily residue left on your hands and you need to rinse them off. otherwise its a really good product last most of the day only had to reapply a few times.
Tania E.
Montevallo, AL
I highly recommend this sunscreen, my skin is really sensitive so I have to watch out what I put on and it doesn't give me any type of allergies, it works perfectly fine plus I love the smell. And this presentation is the best, easier to apply
Dakota S.
Milan, IN
Really great at protecting you from the harmful rats of the sun. It's very effective sunscreen to help you stay in the sun longer. Good value and easily finadable. You can find it at your local drugstore or Walmart!
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
I love using this for myself and my five year autistic son. He likes seeing the mist hit his skin and it sinks in pretty quickly. The white streaks do not stay for too long. I do reapply only because I want to be safe about it but I do feel like the product last a long time and we are protected.
Roxy A.
Hesperia, CA
I bought this spray last year! I gotta say it was easy to put on myself and on my kids!
The only thing is when you put it on, you have to be in a place that's not very windy or the pray will fly away 🤗
I do recommend it, however I do feel that the lotion would last longer.
Hannah R.
This one is a tough one to review, because though I like it, it definitely comes with some warnings. What I like about it is that it is a spray, but not an aerosol spray. Aerosol sprays may be convenient, but they are terrible for the environment, and not so great for us health wise either! However, because it isn't an aerosol spray it needs to be applied differently! You cannot just spray this on and go about your day, it does require some rubbing in, nothing like normal sunscreen though, so it still is convenient. I do this and have never had a problem with it, but please know how key rubbing it in is!!! I was at the beach with some friends and they used it but didn't realize it needs to rubbed in and got a totally splotchy sun burn! There were clear circular outlines of the areas they directly sprayed but did not run around, so areas they sprayed stayed pale but a spot just next to it that they didn't rub the spray into ended up bright red!!!! Apply with caution!
Alyssa J.
Philadelphia, PA
My absolute favorite sunblock! Gentle, not greasy and smells amazingggg! Reasonably priced. Great for the whole family!! I use it on myself, my husband uses it and my 9 year old uses it as well. Definitely a product I would recommend to others.
Kiran S.
This is a quick drying sunblock that requires minimal rubbing in to get an even protective shield. It  is very good and I enjoy this product very much. I prefer the continuous spray, but it is still a very good sunblock.
Angie M.
Aurora, CO
This is an excellent Sunblock, Is water proof and has a nice cover, my skin tone is pale so i have to use products that really protect me of the sun. I use this when i go to the pool on summer days or when i go to the beach.
ashley c.
Does this burn eyes?
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Does this spray sunblock work better than the lotion or the stick?
Lisa R.
West Chester, PA
Has anyone used this on their scalp? I recently got a side shave and burnt so bad at the beach! Wondering if spraying this on my parts and maybe even my shaved hair would work?? Is it super greasy?Banana Boat Sport Quik Dri Scalp Spray Sunscreen
Alexis B.
Lumberport , West Virginia
Is this product safe to use on color treated hair? Also, will it make my hair greasy?
Leigha N.
Greenville, NC
Is this safe for color-treated hair? My hair is really fine so will my hair be greasy after using this?