Banana Boat® Sport Performance™ Sunscreen Stick With SPF 50 uploaded by Emely F.Banana Boat® Sport Performance™ Sunscreen Stick With SPF 50 uploaded by Janeen P.Banana Boat® Sport Performance™ Sunscreen Stick With SPF 50 uploaded by Amy A.

BY BANANA BOAT

Protect your skin with the Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Stick. It is ideal for the nose, face and ears. The Banana Boat Sport SPF 50 comes in a .55 oz size, so it is lightweight and easy to carry. The stick also protects you against harmful UVB rays and the effects of aging and long-term skin damage by blocking the UVA rays. It is also non-greasy. Since the sport performance sunscreen is designed to be water and sweat resistant, it helps keep you protected throughout the day.

Inactive Ingredients: Ozekerite Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisobutyl Adipate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Linoleate, peg-8, Caprylyl Clycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin e), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin c), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin a), Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia (Plumeria) Flower Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Fruit Extract, Colocasia Antiquorum (Dasheen) Root Extract, Sodium Saccharin, Fragrance, BHT, Propylparaben.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients ... Purpose.Avobenzone (2.0%), Octocrylene (10.0%), Oxybenzone (6.0%) ... Sunscreen.Inactive Ingredients: Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisobutyl Adipate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Linoleate, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-8, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Saccharin, BHT, Mineral Oil, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Colocasia Antiquorum Root Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Octyldodecanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%;Octocrylene 10%;Oxybenzone 6%

Lyndsey S.
I swear by Banana Boat because it’s the most effective sunscreen I’ve used. This little performance stick is amazing for protecting my kids’ faces because they think it’s fun so they’ll actually stand still long enough for me to apply it.
Ce D.
Thomasville
I burn very easily!!! The sport sunscreen stays put all day through water and sweat! I love the stick. It is easy to apply and you don’t have sunscreen all over your hands. It’s not greasy and the coverage is great!
Victoria B.
Elmira
I use this on my face and neck during the summer because it’s easier to apply on those areas then the cream. I have really sensitive skin and it doesn’t affect it at all. I would recommend this to a friend.
Chloe E.
lakeland, fl
This is my go to sunscreen for my face. It doesn’t break me out like most sunscreens do. I have very sensitive skin and this product does the job. As long as I have this product somewhere in reach, I know I won’t get an unhealthy sunburn.
Kami O.
Moorestown
This product helps prevent sunburns. I play soccer a lot during the summer and I haven’t gotten burned in the face. The value is great! The packaging is also very pleasing to the yes. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
cassidi g.
orlando
Perfect for sensitive skin! Works really well and doesn’t agitate the eyes when wet. Smells super good and is gentle on the skin. Have purchased several times and will continue to use. Definitely would recommend!
Victoria-kate T.
Hinesville, GA
Hands down the best sun screen Face sticks on the market, very gentle on skin and easy to apply, I love the easy to use stick and the packaging is lovely, It was my first time buying it this year and i will be buying again next summer, all of my family gets burnt faces when just using regular sun screen on face, but this stuff rocks !!
Kelly L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great to use on the go! I had one of these with me whenever I had outdoor practices and it was really nice to easily reapply sunceeen when needed. Super small and easy to apply too. Would definitely buy again!
Kayla B.
What I have noticed with the Banana Boat Sport sunscreen stick is that you have to reapply it every so often especially if you are planning on swimming. It is relatively cheap to buy and it protects you from getting sun burn. But it could be improved. I know I always forget to reapply and end up burning then looking like a lobster. But overall for the price of the product it’s a good buy.
Hadleigh W.
Milledgeville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
While i like the convenience of a sunscreen stick, it didn’t work that well for me. It was hard to make it go on and unless it was seriously rubbed in, there were places of my face that weren’t protected.

Amazon