Banana Boat Sport Performance With Powerstay Technology Clear UltraMist With SPF 30

BY BANANA BOAT #67 in Body Sunscreen

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

Features and Benefits:

• With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does this spray leave you feeling sticky? 9 Answers
  • Does it give the sticky feeling left behind after applying it on ...4 Answers
  • Do they have it spf 15?8 Answers
Bonnie L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I really like this sunscreen . It sprays out easily and is waterproof. I get burnt easily so an spf 30 is ideal for fair skin. The smell is nice and it absorbs quickly so you aren’t left with a greasy feeling . It’s a little expensive, but this is a great brand.
👽👻Kassiea B.
Lexington, KY
This is a pretty decent product and easy to apply. I usually get pretty wary of spray sunscreen because of the smell but this one isn’t as bad as some of the others. My parents always bring this particular brand whenever we go on vacation.
Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
It took me years to realize how important it is to take care of your skin, especially in the sun. This sunscreen is my absolute go to! It’s easy to apply, stays on even when you go in the water (up to an hour) and stays on when you sweat as well! It doesn’t smell horrible or leave your skin feeling greasy. An absolute must for a day spent outside!
Luz Y.
This sunscreen lasted me all summer. I go out on adventures with my boyfriend a lot so it comes in handy. This lasted me through a music festival and 2 different amusement parks. I always get the highest spf. Definitely worth it
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is what my family uses when we are on the boat all day. It’s easy to apply and very effective. It isn’t greasy at all and sinks into the skin quickly. I also don’t get burnt when I am wearing this.
Meagan W.
This is my go to sunscreen. It dries fast. It gives great coverage. I didn't have to reapply super often. As a lifeguard or just at an amusement park or just laying out this doesn't sweat off.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
This is such an excellent product. It’s perfect for travel because it won’t spill out in your suitcase and it’s also, above all else, effective! The only drawback is that you don’t get a ton of product for the price. However, I will be repurchasing.
Laura L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I've always really liked Banana Boat sunscreens because they last for a long time, are easy to apply, and don't wear off when sweating.  The sport sunscreen particularly works well for hot summer days.  Definitely recommend.
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
I have always used banana boat brand sunscreen, I love that it stays on for a long time and actually prevents sunburn if you’re not just sitting out in 90 degree heat. The spray is so easy to apply without using too much in a spot.
Savannah B.
Use this every summer on the beach and getting in and out of the pool. It keeps my family from getting sunburnt. Reapply every time you get out of the water and before you go in and you'll be fine. Keep applying it all day and you'll be sunburn free.
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Do buy this anywhere other than Walmart?
Jo A.
Does it come off when you sweat?
Deyon W.
Dallas, TX
Is it sticky or greasy and how long does it take to goes into your skin?
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Does this product end up streaky!?
Christine Y.
Livonia , NY
Does this spray leave you feeling sticky?