BY BANANA BOAT #88 in Body Sunscreen

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

• no habia visto este producto, y me da curiosidad si realmente fin...1 Answers
  • Someone used this product actually protects against the sun?5 Answers
  • What difference does the "sport" make?14 Answers
Banana Boat Sport Performance UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen, SPF 50+, Family Size, 9.5 oz
Camryn G.
Quyon
If you’re having a nice day in the sun, maybe for a short amount of time, this works great. But last year, I had a track meet and keep in mind it was cloudy and a very cold day (had to walk around in sweaters and sweatpants or you would freeze) but we were outside the whole day and did apply sunscreen once maybe, but when I got home my face was blistered and blazing red, I thought I was going to have to go to my doctor, make sure you reapply when using this because even when it doesn’t seem like you can get burnt, you can but on a sunny day, if you reapply every so often it does a great job protecting you, just make sure you reapply if you’re using this
Yaritza V.
Laredo
My mom always buys this product whenever we are going to south padre or to the rancho. The price is good, that’s why she buys it. But, it actually does not work well. I always return to my house tanner. And I feel itchy too sometimes. I do not enjoy using this product. I always ask my mom why don’t she buys a better one, but she liked cheap stuff, I mean who doesn’t. But at least buy something cheap that it works well... that’s my opinion.
Lacee J.
Another great spray sunscreen. I use this if I know I'm gonna be in the sun for a long period of time. I go for the sport one because I tend to be more on the sweaty side and I feel that the sport one holds up better through all my sweatiness 😄 It has a nice, wide nozzle so I feel confident that I'm getting a lot of coverage in one spray. It lasts through many outdoor summer activities like swimming and is just an all around good sunscreen. You really can't go wrong with Banana Boat.
Allie W.
Jackson, NJ
This sunscreen actively protects and gets the job done. We especially like the cooling version, because it feels cold when you spray it on your skin. Then one thing to remember is to run the sun screen in before sun exposure. One time we just sprayed this on our bodies without rubbing it in and we got some crazy burns. Many other spray sunscreen brands have coverage without it being necessary to rub it in.
Kaitlin V.
Salem, OH
Banana Boat Sport has always been my choice for sunscreen. I like the spray bottle, as it alleviates having to con someone into helping you lather up. This sport sunscreen is sweatproof and lasts a few hours. My only concern these days is the potential harmful chemicals that may be in the sunscreen. I know less toxic products are out there, but are not always easy to find.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
I love to always have the sports formula of the sunscreen, especially during the hottest months of the year. I am still trying to get used to this spray on sunscreen because I have always been dedicated to to the lotion. I mean, I feel like if I see where I put it on, then I know you're covered, right??
I will always buy this whether I continue with the spray form or lotion.
Amie G.
Grimes , IA
In the summer we are an active family with younger kids, and this product is great. We can spray it and go. No lotion to deal with and it’s waterproof. We love that because our family loves being in the water! It is also nice to have the spray since I have children with sensory issues and they don’t like the slimy feel of lotions so this keeps them protected and doesn’t ruin their day by being forced to be uncomfortable.
Tara M.
Boise
As a ginger I use a lot of sunscreen. I can count on this brand to save me from the evils of the sun when I have to be out in it for more than 15 minutes. Most of the time I can run from one shady spot to another, but when I can't I'm glad I use this product. I didn't give it five stars because it does make me feel sticky. I do not like to be sticky.
Rea Y.
We do not purchase any of the sunscreen sprays anymore since we had a bad experience and became educated. Tr spray sunscreens actually contain alcohol which causes one to burn in the sun. We went on. Vacation and used spf 70 and reapplied several times throughout the day and still burnt uncomfortably bad. I would not recommend the spray sunscreens, not specifically this brand- any and all spray sunscreens
Jennifer S.
I love this sunscreen!! I get the spf 50 and it has never disappointed me! I don’t burn at all with this sunscreen even after long hours in the sun and it stays on even with sweat and swimming! I don’t have to constantly worry about whether I’m going to be sunburnt the next day when using this product! I definitely recommend it!
Jose G.
Killeen, TX
What does anyone else think of this product?
Billie W.
Would you use this product or buy it?
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
What difference does the "sport" make?
Brenda F.
Duncan, SC
Someone used this product actually protects against the sun?
Dahiana P.
no habia visto este producto, y me da curiosidad si realmente finciona como dicen y si vale la pena comprarlo