Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Stick With SPF 50 uploaded by Janeen P.Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Stick With SPF 50 uploaded by Amy A.

BY BANANA BOAT

Protect your skin with the Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Stick. It is ideal for the nose, face and ears. The Banana Boat Sport SPF 50 comes in a .55 oz size, so it is lightweight and easy to carry. The stick also protects you against harmful UVB rays and the effects of aging and long-term skin damage by blocking the UVA rays. It is also non-greasy. Since the sport performance sunscreen is designed to be water and sweat resistant, it helps keep you protected throughout the day.

Inactive Ingredients: Ozekerite Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisobutyl Adipate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Linoleate, peg-8, Caprylyl Clycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin e), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin c), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin a), Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia (Plumeria) Flower Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Fruit Extract, Colocasia Antiquorum (Dasheen) Root Extract, Sodium Saccharin, Fragrance, BHT, Propylparaben.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients ... Purpose.Avobenzone (2.0%), Octocrylene (10.0%), Oxybenzone (6.0%) ... Sunscreen.Inactive Ingredients: Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisobutyl Adipate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Linoleate, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-8, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Saccharin, BHT, Mineral Oil, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Colocasia Antiquorum Root Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Octyldodecanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%;Octocrylene 10%;Oxybenzone 6%

Buy on Amazon
Sabrina D.
Clermont
We absolutely love this product!! We used it mainly for the tops of our feet and our shoulders and foreheads. We like how it glides right on, and doesn't leave clumps like others we have tried!! Walgreens is usually cheaper especially when you have their coupons!
Summer B.
This is the kind of thing thats good in theory because its so convenient but isn't that great. It works fine, but leaves the face feeling a little sticky, which makes me want to wipe it off. I much prefer a daily lotion with a high spf, or just lotion based face sunscreen which soaks in and has a cleaner feeling.
Elizabeth M.
Dallas, GA
The Banana Boat sunscreen stick with SPF 50 is a must have for me. This stick is perfect for applying to my children’s faces, they don’t even mind it like they do smearing lotion. I buy it all the time. It works great, last during swimming. I would recommend it.
Devin G.
Fullerton
Sunscreen sticks are a must especially for the face. I love how this applies to the skin and doesn’t burn like most sunscreens do when you apply to the face. This’s great for sensitive and hard to reach areas like the face,ears, etc. I would definitely buy again.
claire k.
Very easy application and great for throwing in your bag an taking with you. It’s easy to reapply and doesn’t cause greasy residue to be left behind after applying. I use this for sports games and never get it in my eyes from sweating! It’s great!
Victoria B.
Elmira
I use this on my face and neck during the summer because it’s easier to apply on those areas then the cream. I have really sensitive skin and it doesn’t affect it at all. I would recommend this to a friend.
Amanda 🖤.
Woodbridge
I use this product for the majority of the summer, it is a great price and I think it is definitely worth it. It goes on a little thick but eventually smooths out. I would definitely keep using this product
Elizabeth P.
Newnan
I used a lot of stick lotions and this one is great for pale skin or if you get super burnt. Use this on your shoulders and face regions that burn. May feel heavy but works like a gym. And a lot of product.
Lauren N.
This is the best smelling sunscreen in my opinion. I also think the stick form makes it easier to cover your whole face than the cream. It’s a good value for the price. I love it! You should try it out.
Renelle M.
This is a great face sunscreen. I burn very fast on my face and it worked for me. I got it at target and it is awesome. It was in simple and easy to get out package. I would recommend this product to others.