Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Stick With SPF 50 uploaded by Janeen P.Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Stick With SPF 50 uploaded by Amy A.

BY BANANA BOAT

Protect your skin with the Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Stick. It is ideal for the nose, face and ears. The Banana Boat Sport SPF 50 comes in a .55 oz size, so it is lightweight and easy to carry. The stick also protects you against harmful UVB rays and the effects of aging and long-term skin damage by blocking the UVA rays. It is also non-greasy. Since the sport performance sunscreen is designed to be water and sweat resistant, it helps keep you protected throughout the day.

Inactive Ingredients: Ozekerite Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisobutyl Adipate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Linoleate, peg-8, Caprylyl Clycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin e), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin c), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin a), Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia (Plumeria) Flower Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Fruit Extract, Colocasia Antiquorum (Dasheen) Root Extract, Sodium Saccharin, Fragrance, BHT, Propylparaben.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients ... Purpose.Avobenzone (2.0%), Octocrylene (10.0%), Oxybenzone (6.0%) ... Sunscreen.Inactive Ingredients: Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisobutyl Adipate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Linoleate, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-8, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Saccharin, BHT, Mineral Oil, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Colocasia Antiquorum Root Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Octyldodecanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%;Octocrylene 10%;Oxybenzone 6%

Buy on Amazon
Megan R.
Maple grove , MN
This sunscreen works great. I have skin that burns pretty easily. I also play soccer so some games I am faced with the sun and when I put this on it really does protect my skin. I reapply after 45 mins just because I am so active at the time but I do really like this sunscreen. It goes on pretty smooth, sometimes a little too thick, but it is easy to spread. The to go stick makes it easy to transport.
Anna K.
I wear this whenever I run outside in the summer. It's a good level of protection with SPF 50. It works like a chapstick, but instead just rub it gently all over your face. The sunscreen is water-resistant so it doesn't wear off easily even when you sweat. I would say it's almost waterproof even. It's also a small compact size perfect for carrying in a purse or backpack.
Brittnie D.
Frankfort, KY
I love this concept! I use it primarily on my face. I got sun poisoning as a kid and since then, my nose and cheeks have been extra sensitive to the sun. This stuff stays with you so you aren't having to constantly reapply. Great product!
Thaissa C.
Leominster, MA
I've been using this sunscreen since I was a little girl! I couldn't tell you how many times I've saved myself from getting a sunburn after I put this amazing sunscreen on! I would 100% recommend this sunscreen to anyone who's staying outside and even for kids!
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I carry one of these around because I have multiple surgical scars that could be damaged by the sun. This product is quick and easy to use which is very convenient. It doesn't feel greasy and it lasts a long time. It works very well at protecting my scars and my face. I highly recommend this product!
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
This product is a summer "must have." Apply stick to face and gently rub in at least fifteen minutes before going outside. Stays on for a good amount of him and is a clear consistency so there's no white cast on skin. Good for all skin types. Downside is that it could be unsanitary to share with others. Overall great product.
joanna p.
West Sacramento, CA
It works pretty good but if a lot of people are gonna use it i wouldn't really recommend it because not a lot of product comes in it the packaging us good and it did work over all it protected me from the sun
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Love car this product. Smells amazing, application is easy, and it's perfect for travel. It's small size makes it convenient to keep in your purse, TSA friendly.
Laura B.
Dallas, TX
I use this before every outside dance performance and this works like a dream! It has very little scent and keeps my skin from getting burned. I believe it was a gift but I will definitely be repurchasing.
Larissa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I wore this while playing beach volleyball and I left with my skin completely protected. It fully met my expectations.